So to start off, i'd like to say that i don't have any problems with addons that just add a couple of visuals or just miscellaneous stuff to the cheat and i am not targeting any addon in specific, this is a general topic. People who give the addons make others believe that this whole thing actually works and because they get just a good moment with the addon its more believable, but in reality it doesn't affect anything. Also i have seen people on other forums selling their addon dlls'  to clueless people. Most addons are just pastes that have all their features removed but they keep some visuals and of course  the resolver with  major changes to the menu to make the whole thing more believable. Now if you want proof you can test it yourself or find videos that compare with or without the addon , kinda like a little before & after montage. And that's all i had to say, really wanted to put this thing out there for new cheaters like a warning, if you want to use one i am not responsible and if this topic makes you mad or anything you probably don't know that well some aspects of cheats and for people that are new to this situation i would like to say don't download those addons and to read this topic to the end for a better understanding and take the whole thing as an advice.

Edited by Corey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Corey said:

So to start off, i'd like to say that i don't have any problems with addons that just add a couple of visuals or just miscellaneous stuff to the cheat and i am not targeting any addon in specific, this is a general topic. People who give the addons make others believe that this whole thing actually works and because they get just a good moment with the addon its more believable, but in reality it doesn't affect anything. Also i have seen people on other forums selling their addon dlls'  to clueless people. Most addons are just pastes that have all their features removed but they keep some visuals and of course  the resolver with  major changes to the menu to make the whole thing more believable. Now if you want proof you can test it yourself or find videos that compare with or without the addon , kinda like a little before & after montage. And that's all i had to say, really wanted to put this thing out there for new cheaters like a warning, if you want to use one i am not responsible and if this topic makes you mad or anything you probably don't know that well some aspects of cheats and for people that are new to this situation i would like to say don't download those addons and to read this topic to the end for a better understanding and take the whole thing as an advice.

In my opinion the only addon you can believe is FEATURES.WIN or maybe balaur.host im not sure about balaur that much

people just found the balaur plugin link: https: //anonfile.com/j2G7sd1aoc/balaur_exe how strange it seems to me it is in in.exe format when it should be in .dll format the last time i used it in format. dll but of course they received more updates. I recently switched to feacture.win that link that I just received from your discord is called kraken https://discord.io/balaur someone who is currently using balaur or who tells me it is a rat plugin to be in .exe format or it's just your update what i know

4 hours ago, karromato said:

people just found the balaur plugin link: https: //anonfile.com/j2G7sd1aoc/balaur_exe how strange it seems to me it is in in.exe format when it should be in .dll format the last time i used it in format. dll but of course they received more updates. I recently switched to feacture.win that link that I just received from your discord is called kraken https://discord.io/balaur someone who is currently using balaur or who tells me it is a rat plugin to be in .exe format or it's just your update what i know

he just use the otc loader that some guy make in void.to and build it with the dll 

10 hours ago, Paul Libotean said:

It's pasted but i believe more in LucasFlux then kraken and the balaur

Lucasflux is 3 weeks new to hvh and pasted the whole thing and he is a 14 year old mexican kid idk why you should trust him either you are mentally issued or retarded, and his whole cheat is blarantly pasted and the cheat's file size is too big and it looks like something malicious

4 hours ago, Hypopo said:

Lucasflux is 3 weeks new to hvh and pasted the whole thing and he is a 14 year old mexican kid idk why you should trust him either you are mentally issued or retarded, and his whole cheat is blarantly pasted and the cheat's file size is too big and it looks like something malicious

i know it's pasted but who should i trust?