undetected Rainbow six seige ALL ELITE SKINS FOR FREE AND SOME GUN SKINS FOR FREE

Here is a hack well not necessarily a hack but a quick thing to get you to have all the elite skins if not all then most of them for free, and before you ask, yes other people can see it in game and that its not only client sided                                                      THIS CAN NOT BE DETECTED SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT 🙂

HOW TO DOWNLOAD

• First go into your uplay account from the uplay application and go into settings.
  • Next your gonna want to turn off cloud save which is around the top of the general setting
  • after doing that, download the file that is linked and extract it
  • now extract it anywhere. Go to C\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<your uplay account>\635
  • dont know why its texting like this but anyway after getting there it does not mater if its not 635 its probably actually something else but anyways you have to drag the .save file from the extracted folder into their and take out the one that is already there. Make sure to keep that save file somewhere safe.
  • now that you have done that make sure you have restarted your uplay from when you opened it in step one. You now can go into r6s and play with all elite operators! 

VIRUS SCAN

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1b1583022631b422b44c26555ba3e9eba514b8e815f068af4174f6e3152ee0cd/detection

eliteskins_mpgh.net (1).zip

Edited by urjust2ez4me
adding more information
  • Like 25
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

It is unbanable And you don’t get any operators from this you only get the elite version of most of the operators even if you don’t own them you will still get the elite version of them. But it won’t give you the operators  

10 minutes ago, urjust2ez4me said:

It is unbanable And you don’t get any operators from this you only get the elite version of most of the operators even if you don’t own them you will still get the elite version of them. But it won’t give you the operators  

Thanks for the awnser. I was afraid, i don't wanna lose my account

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
1 minute ago, clop said:

where should I find this. C\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<your uplay account>\635

Local disk C. Each name seperated by \ are names of folder. Enter each one of them and you will find what you are looking for.

where should I find this. C\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<your uplay account>\635

8 minutes ago, Black_Kaiser said:

Local disk C. Each name seperated by \ are names of folder. Enter each one of them and you will find what you are looking for.

I'm just too stupid for this

56 minutes ago, clop said:

I'm just too stupid for this

There are things that we know and don't know. Its part of life.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...