undetected LJXD CS:GO Skin Changer

3 hours ago, hiskiiboys1 said:

can i use this in faceit

You probably can't, since FACEIT has an AC, you can't just inject any dll, if you can put a dll in a loader, pretty sure u can use it in faceit, not sure doe.

16 minutes ago, rrdev said:

You probably can't, since FACEIT has an AC, you can't just inject any dll, if you can put a dll in a loader, pretty sure u can use it in faceit, not sure doe.

Faceit has a serverside and a clientside ac so, if you don't have their anti cheat installed then you should be safe with a skinchanger. don't inject anything if you have their anticheat installed, then it will check server- and clientside

Just now, Fizzy said:

Faceit has a serverside and a clientside ac so, if you don't have their anti cheat installed then you should be safe with a skinchanger. don't inject anything if you have their anticheat installed, then it will check server- and clientside

but, you can't play without AC, i think? or can u?? idk havent played faceit for years now, but when i used to, when u queued for a match, u needed to download their AC or u simply couldnt play

2 minutes ago, rrdev said:

but, you can't play without AC, i think? or can u?? idk havent played faceit for years now, but when i used to, when u queued for a match, u needed to download their AC or u simply couldnt play

you can play without the AC, you'll just have a greater chance going against subtle cheaters. I uninstalled the ac and injected something, im still not banned

1 minute ago, Fizzy said:

you can play without the AC, you'll just have a greater chance going against subtle cheaters. I uninstalled the ac and injected something, im still not banned

didnt know u could do that, thanks anyways 😳

Btw this skinchanger is broken, there is some weird glitch where the skins make a mess of the map and it eats fps, i think i have to take another look at my launch options but please fix it, it's really annoying

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 9:23 PM, loljuxd said:

LJXD CS:GO Skin Changer

Simple Skin Changer compiled from nSkinz

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

1. Download LJXD

2. Open CS:GO

3. Use any Undetected Injector

4. Inject LJXDChanger.dll and press Insert in game

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

@KATE Add it on ch.f  as loljuxd, please

I have no idea what desc I have to add

gg

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...