Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.
wurst

covid-19 About Covid-19

Covid-19
Its a virus going on called "Covid-19".
If you are young or old doesn't mean anything, you can get the virus from people, that's why we are quarantined, the whole globe it's in quarantine.

Don't go outside no madder what.

Only if it's important and only with a few people.

Wash your hands for 20 seconds.

Stay safe people.

Yea I will stay at home bec I have Covid.

Edited by MihaiIk

16 hours ago, wurst said:

Covid-19
Its a virus going on called "Covid-19".
If you are young or old doesn't mean anything, you can get the virus from people, that's why we are quarantined, the whole globe it's in quarantine.

Don't go outside no madder what.

Only if it's important and only with a few people.

Wash your hands for 20 seconds.

Stay safe people.

no shit sherlock

This is real and lots of people are suffering increased anxiety. You are absolutely not alone I saw it called an infodemic in one article about social media and COVID-19.

I think you should say something. Perhaps frame it as “this is my time to escape the world for a bit, I’d really rather we just focus on the music and not talk about the world’s problems”. Good luck, I don’t think you’re overreacting at all.

conspiracy in which China buys all medical devices in the world to sell it back to normal New Where 1% of humans can control - + 60% of the earth's population