Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.
Sign in to follow this  
Bartosz Gutowski

undetected XONE private CRACK - for me now best legit cheat

So its XONE russian paste.

-What features XONE have?

-Ragebot , Legitbot , INVITENTORY CHANGER , 3D menu and too much

-Is it 100% undetected?

-Yes

-How do i open that?

-First open loader after it login ( type what ever you want there ). If you did it ( and want internal version ) click second XCrack.

Dont use test version cause it can crash. and till the step 5 and beep sound don't do anything. 
It will automaticly inject like in other cheats with loader

BooM here's the rar:XONE.zip

Password is "GucioIsTheBest" just copy and paste it

More info in:https://cheater.fun/csgo_hacks_free/1113-xone-ragelegitskins-crack.html

X0Ne.thumb.png.bb86df5c5b206cb4178e405a2d15424e.png

Here is for all kids that saying bitcoin miner

IF IT IS BTC MINER just go on process hacker and shut down the second CS:GO how it was with fatality its simple and

saying its rat is retarded also cuz u can say even otc is ratted cuz it have 60 viruses man!

image.png.7257d55dad55f1cb6bb2bee443a62c18.png

Edited by Bartosz Gutowski
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

rat , tried this and after it crashed i had a process named donotopenme.exe opened in background which i couldnt close cos the access was denied

don't recommand

man can you help me, when i click inject it just go to "step 4.4"  and then csgo crashes... (the first time i injected it worked)

5 hours ago, Hypopo said:

Any mod ban this kid please

"ban this kid" XDDDD? i can see if its bitcoin miner cuz idc i have good CPU oh and BTW RETARD  you can literally shut down the second program that is "MINING BITCOINS" , DUH

Btw nice uid image.png.68c8c85c41cd2573659e34bcec78a5b4.png

Edited by Bartosz Gutowski

4 hours ago, mascoff said:

man can you help me, when i click inject it just go to "step 4.4"  and then csgo crashes... (the first time i injected it worked)

i can help you add me Gucio700#3034

13 minutes ago, Bartosz Gutowski said:

"ban this kid" XDDDD? i can see if its bitcoin miner cuz idc i have good CPU oh and BTW RETARD  you can literally shut down the second program that is "MINING BITCOINS" , DUH

Btw nice uid image.png.68c8c85c41cd2573659e34bcec78a5b4.png

I have my other account forgot the pass ehrjdjdjd

1 hour ago, Bartosz Gutowski said:

i can help you add me Gucio700#3034

it's not working...

On 3/29/2020 at 10:48 AM, Bartosz Gutowski said:

So its XONE russian paste.

-What features XONE have?

-Ragebot , Legitbot , INVITENTORY CHANGER , 3D menu and too much

-Is it 100% undetected?

-Yes

-How do i open that?

-First open loader after it login ( type what ever you want there ). If you did it ( and want internal version ) click second XCrack.

Dont use test version cause it can crash. and till the step 5 and beep sound don't do anything. 
It will automaticly inject like in other cheats with loader

BooM here's the rar:XONE.rar

Password is "GucioIsTheBest" just copy and paste it

More info in:https://cheater.fun/csgo_hacks_free/1113-xone-ragelegitskins-crack.html

X0Ne.thumb.png.bb86df5c5b206cb4178e405a2d15424e.png

Here is for all kids that saying bitcoin miner

IF IT IS BTC MINER just go on process hacker and shut down the second CS:GO how it was with fatality its simple and

saying its rat is retarded also cuz u can say even otc is ratted cuz it have 60 viruses man!

image.png.7257d55dad55f1cb6bb2bee443a62c18.png

VT (virustotal) link bro?

On 3/29/2020 at 7:26 AM, luvisrage said:

rat , tried this and after it crashed i had a process named donotopenme.exe opened in background which i couldnt close cos the access was denied

don't recommand

this cheat is SUPER unreliable, doesnt work 90% of the time for most people and you can just close the donotopen.exe by just opening cmd by administrator and taskkill /im donotopenme.exe or whatever the name was. idk if its a rat but either way dont reccomend cuz of the unreliability

On 3/29/2020 at 6:26 AM, luvisrage said:

don't recommand

process hacker 2? its doing insta terminate