Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.
vnhaxvip gaming

This is my story

"This is my story"

Do not judge a person whose circumstances do not know, I can tell you who I am, and why I spread the hack in games, in fact I do not like the hack. But believe me, there is nothing I can do about making money and I don't know this will give me money or not, my circumstances are very bad, I am 26 years old, I have no work, or my own house, I stay with my family, and I have a handicap in my right arm, and the government gives me a little bit of Money and then I pay for it on the Internet, I learned very good computer repair, I can fix programs and things like this, all I do is spread the free hack, to create money making here, but I think some people hate it, I understand their way, I have no other way, I hope To understand my matter, thank God for everything.

pexels-photo-551590.jpeg