crack YouTube View Bot works!

a) How you going haxrox. I remember you talking with a few people when I leaked our convos of you saying "I was scaring people into not trying your things" like selling $100 skeet invites that you "got with Burp Spider" and allowing people to use your loader recreations (ngl they were pretty cool). Then you offered aimware cracks that were rats, infections, viruses, worms, whatever.

b) Wrong Section.

c) This is a rat/virus/worm. Please don't run it.

d) You've lost all my respect. I've seen threads on reddit complaining about you - scamming, ratting, more - don't be a cunt.

e) Please try to recover your name. You're a pretty cool dude, I'll give you that; what you're doing isn't. Sometimes I agree, it's funny/fun to watch someone get pwned, especially someone you don't like but other times; it's faggotry.

8 hours ago, h4xr0x said:

viewbot is clean; works great, no detection. got hella free cheats at https://discordapp.com/invite/2VuSge3 + bunch of sources. all games. additionally can check out my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BobBelsha

U arent using this bot to ur channel u get 1.2k views per video and is only to ur old ones the new ones cant get to 1k . This is just bs 

10 minutes ago, HighAxolotol said:

U arent using this bot to ur channel u get 1.2k views per video and is only to ur old ones the new ones cant get to 1k . This is just bs 

I don't use this on any of my videos; as it is only for live streams.

• 2 years later...