question aimware or onetap

really there the same it all depends on cfg some are right one tap has a shit resolver but at the current place csgo is and cheating all cheats work the same so skeet is working like aimware its getting tapped by free cheats now

5 minutes ago, HORNPUB.COM said:

really there the same it all depends on cfg some are right one tap has a shit resolver but at the current place csgo is and cheating all cheats work the same so skeet is working like aimware its getting tapped by free cheats now

what do you mean "depends on the cfg", it doesn't only depend on the cfg, yes, it's true that onetap has a shitty ass resolver, but, fatality and gs are good, even a 5 min cfg can make a 7 or 8k media, so it doesnt only depend on the config tho..

13 minutes ago, rrdev said:

what do you mean "depends on the cfg", it doesn't only depend on the cfg, yes, it's true that onetap has a shitty ass resolver, but, fatality and gs are good, even a 5 min cfg can make a 7 or 8k media, so it doesnt only depend on the config tho..

idk, i think my mom is gay

I always thought that Aimware's resolver being bipolar was a meme, but somehow polak managed to make that a reality with V4 as well as V5. Sometimes its amazing and hit everything, next minute its dumping everything. Where as with Onetap, its consistently bad at resolving.

Onetap is great if you play like a bitch... Ahem, i mean for KD and only use awp. Fatality is good for aggressive auto, since the only thing that fatality has going for it is consistently good DT. Aimware is good for everything, If it feels like being good.

But between OT and AW, I'd probably go with OT. Since you're really just limited to a bad resolver, you learn the limitation and adapt to it. Not to mention all the extra features over AW.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, rrdev said:

you do realize fatality got cracked multiple time and all cheats are the same at the moment but your right its not just the cfg its also the resolver any who fata is ass it isnt good as it was before aimware is one step behind the game with its i can solve legit people and fata dumps legit most of the time skeet only had gui leak and has a wannabe skeet copy which i seen the cheat not bad for looks but mega ass against otc(nixware) onetap is now more than decent but everyone knows the cheat cycle aimware is good get taped by ot gets ot gets taped by aw and skeet gets skeet get tapped by aw and ot uses aimware gets tapped by both and free cheats uses ot gets tapped by skeet aw and free cheats get skeet gets tapped by all three its the same system so i really only legit cheat atm but im finna move over to roblox to cheat cause the csgo community is toxic