Jump to content
Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.
sad...

question When OTC / onetap will be fix?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello my family, here are some good news and bad news.

The good news is [-] could not find signature 22  is fixed(and now the menu show).

The bad news is, keep crash if you enter in a bot/casual/competitive/server game.

Question: When OTC / onetap will be fix?

Answear: When the probleme with crash will be resolve, OTC can work, if the probleme keep going, we need to wait for the next update or someone find the crash probleme.

Question: Why you dont try to fix the crash?

Answear: I tried to fix the probleme with the crash, the probleme is, i dont know what the probleme of crash is.

Questio: What do you mean you dont know the probleme?

Answear: For resolve a dll takes days and weeks, i dont have all the days and weeks for fix the dll, i tried to fix the dll but i cant resolve the probleme with crash.

 

 

some fix on dll onetapi4.zip (btw keep crash :d)

 

Edited by sad...
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, sad... said:

Hello my family, here are some good news and bad news.

The good news is [-] could not find signature 22  is fixed(and now the menu show).

The bad news is, keep crash if you enter in a bot/casual/competitive/server game.

Question: When OTC / onetap will be fix?

Answear: When the probleme with crash will be resolve, OTC can work, if the probleme keep going, we need to wait for the next update or someone find the crash probleme.

Question: Why you dont try to fix the crash?

Answear: I tried to fix the probleme with the crash, the probleme is, i dont know what the probleme of crash is.

Questio: What do you mean you dont know the probleme?

Answear: For resolve a dll takes days and weeks, i dont have all the days and weeks for fix the dll, i tried to fix the dll but i cant resolve the probleme with crash.

 

 

some fix on dll onetapi4.dll (btw keep crash :d)

 

But, did you give up tho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rrdev said:

But, did you give up tho?

No, i didnt i still continue to fix the crash, but takes so much time than i was aspected :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sad... said:

No, i didnt i still continue to fix the crash, but takes so much time than i was aspected :d

Oh! Then, keep up the good work, bro. :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rrdev said:

Oh! Then, keep up the good work, bro. :d

I will, for my family on this forum 😉.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sad... said:

I will, for my family on this forum 😉.

Xtra epic! :dd

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate your work but if it is an dead end to the fix, don't force yourselves if you dont have the ability to fix it. But i know you can do it! Keep up the good work, if you do fixed it, it doesn't make only u happy that you did it, u also made a lot of poeple happy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JamesPlays said:

I appreciate your work but if it is an dead end to the fix, don't force yourselves if you dont have the ability to fix it. But i know you can do it! Keep up the good work, if you do fixed it, it doesn't make only u happy that you did it, u also made a lot of poeple happy.

Ty man ❤️.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...