question When OTC / onetap will be fix?

Hello my family, here are some good news and bad news.

The good news is [-] could not find signature 22  is fixed(and now the menu show).

The bad news is, keep crash if you enter in a bot/casual/competitive/server game.

Question: When OTC / onetap will be fix?

Answear: When the probleme with crash will be resolve, OTC can work, if the probleme keep going, we need to wait for the next update or someone find the crash probleme.

Question: Why you dont try to fix the crash?

Answear: I tried to fix the probleme with the crash, the probleme is, i dont know what the probleme of crash is.

Questio: What do you mean you dont know the probleme?

Answear: For resolve a dll takes days and weeks, i dont have all the days and weeks for fix the dll, i tried to fix the dll but i cant resolve the probleme with crash.

some fix on dll onetapi4.zip (btw keep crash :d)

Edited by sad...
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, sad... said:

Hello my family, here are some good news and bad news.

The good news is [-] could not find signature 22  is fixed(and now the menu show).

The bad news is, keep crash if you enter in a bot/casual/competitive/server game.

Question: When OTC / onetap will be fix?

Answear: When the probleme with crash will be resolve, OTC can work, if the probleme keep going, we need to wait for the next update or someone find the crash probleme.

Question: Why you dont try to fix the crash?

Answear: I tried to fix the probleme with the crash, the probleme is, i dont know what the probleme of crash is.

Questio: What do you mean you dont know the probleme?

Answear: For resolve a dll takes days and weeks, i dont have all the days and weeks for fix the dll, i tried to fix the dll but i cant resolve the probleme with crash.

some fix on dll onetapi4.dll (btw keep crash :d)

But, did you give up tho?

I appreciate your work but if it is an dead end to the fix, don't force yourselves if you dont have the ability to fix it. But i know you can do it! Keep up the good work, if you do fixed it, it doesn't make only u happy that you did it, u also made a lot of poeple happy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JamesPlays said:

I appreciate your work but if it is an dead end to the fix, don't force yourselves if you dont have the ability to fix it. But i know you can do it! Keep up the good work, if you do fixed it, it doesn't make only u happy that you did it, u also made a lot of poeple happy.

Ty man ❤️.