10 hours ago, HighAxolotol said:

Here is the link for the video wait for upload to finish 

Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK_sdsvayrs&feature=youtu.be

But I don't get it, everybody knows that what you showed.
But the .exe still crashes and when u Inject via Injector, after typing login and passwords it crashes also so how can that help anybody?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, totalek said:

But I don't get it, everybody knows that what you showed.
But the .exe still crashes and when u Inject via Injector, after typing login and passwords it crashes also so how can that help anybody?

Dont inject the .exe file i just have to open it and press 1 or 2  

10 hours ago, Jinksee said:

You ran all of that on a fresh install of windows or VM no wonder you were stalling for so long what is it a miner or rat? plus you signed into impulse?

Dude u must have brain problems I told u that I changed my HDD and im reinstalling all my games to my new HDD if u dont want to  use it stfu and move on I dont have time to waste with ppl like u 

6 hours ago, HighAxolotol said:

Dude u must have brain problems I told u that I changed my HDD and im reinstalling all my games to my new HDD if u dont want to  use it stfu and move on I dont have time to waste with ppl like u 

Wtf, what ru even talking about, I say the .exe crashes and injecting the .dll with injector crashes too wtf
no one is injecting the .exe tf

13 hours ago, totalek said:

Wtf, what ru even talking about, I say the .exe crashes and injecting the .dll with injector crashes too wtf
no one is injecting the .exe tf

U said " But the .exe still crashes and when u Inject via Injector "  u didnt mention  .dll in this sentence

46 minutes ago, totalek said:

Because the exe crashes when I launch it tf

Okay the injector crashes when u try to launch it but  in that sentence  that u said  u didnt mention the .dll  only the launcher .  For the crash I cant help  wait for FCH devs to fix it or try to  know why it crash  mby u find a way to fix it . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 2:53 PM, Benmco said:

+rep cool dude for replying to everyone

does it still work?

No rn is not working but if there is any update I will make new post 

15 hours ago, Adroit said:

Dll no longer works as it fails to send post request to their auth server, looks like they changed the server so that it blocks all connections to it.

The website is down rn  thats why the modmenu is not working . If I find a fix I will post it here 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...