[OUTDATED] Club Control v2 [External] - Nightclub Wall Safe Money Hack

This trainer has been tested on Steam, and Social Club, with both MP0 and MP1 characters. It has received many complaints that it doesn't work for people. With either the popularity not maximising, the payouts not working, or both. I need help completing this project, so if you know anything about developing external tools, please send me a message.

Download Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/027prueuz9rpjh1/Club_Control_v2.exe/file

SHOWCASE:

Known Issues:

• During development, I've had a lot of problems getting the maximising of popularity to work. It has always worked flawlessly on my test machine, but other playtesters have reported issues. The trainer works without needing max popularity, but if it doesn't maximise the popularity for you then it can take a lot of time in missions to recover the popularity lost rapidly while using this trainer.
  • The Diamond Heist DLC massively nerfed this money-making method. As such, this project will not be maintained after this release, and will become Outdated when the next DLC drops.
  • This app requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 to be installed on your PC. For people using Windows 10, this should already be installed, as it was released as standard in the Creators Update. If, for some reason you don't have the runtime installed, you can download it from here.
  • Popularity doesn't work for everyone.
  • Payouts don't work for everyone.

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by Skar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, MrDieMine said:

can you be banned

Nope, the outdated isn't working, need to update the offsets, I will implement a feature to reset the Wall Safe Balance just in case if you surpassed the 210K limit to prevent any trans error.