undetected Cheats DayZ Standalone (AURORA) - AimBot / Esp

Mikhail_KH

Cheats for DayZ Standalone. In the cheat for DayZ there is a convenient aimbot with which you will dominate the enemies. Cheat DayZ will show important loot items. With the help of our cheat for DayZ, you can turn off the vegetation in the game!

HHzwkEA.jpg.ad0d9a3f9aeb832880404157cd9af8cb.jpg

===========================================================================

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

• Supported game version: Steam
  • Supported game mode: Windowed
  • Supported game and system scaling: 100% scaling (others are not supported) / screen format "automatic"
  • Supported OS Windows: 10 x64 version 2004 / 20H2 / 21H1 / 21H2 / 22H2
  • Supported anti-cheats: BattleEye
  • Supported processors: Intel and AMD
  • Support for invisibility on videos or screenshots: No

============================
CHEAT FUNCTIONS / DESCRIPTION
============================

AIM ASSIST

• AIM Enable / Activate aimbot
  • TP bullet / Aimbot using teleport bullet
  • Aimbot FOV / The radius of the aimbot FOV
  • Circle FOV / Circle FOV
  • Aimbot Hotkey / Set the key for the aimbot to work (the aimbot only works when the selected key is held down)

ESP

• Players / Display players
  • Players Boxes / Display boxes around players
  • Players distance / Set the maximum distance to the players
  • Zombies / Display Zombies
  • Zombies Boxes / Display boxes around zombies
  • Zombies distance / Set the maximum distance to zombies
  • Loot by categories / Display loot by category
  • Loot distance / Set the maximum distance to the loot

MISC

• No grass / Disable grass

OTHER

• VSync / Synchronize the number of frames with your monitor

* The functionality of the program can be changed at any time at the discretion of the developers without prior notification of users!

===============================

Screenshots

Video

Spoiler

Soon

Purchase Cheat

https://www.oplata.info/asp2/pay_wm.asp?id_d=3525916

When buying this product, it is worth considering that the game has a very strong anti-cheat, so the risk of being banned is present, and the game has bans on "Hardware", so we recommend that you use HWID Spoofer to further protect the current "Hardware" from detection. Play exclusively on accounts that will not be sorry to lose in the event of a ban. If the product is detected and gets the status "Detected" or you get a game lock, there is no refund!

Check Windows compatibility

Spoiler

Works only on Windows 10 x64 version 2004 / 20H2 / 21H1 / 21H2 / 22H2

You can check your build using the instructions below:

Press the Win keys (windows checkbox) + R on the keyboard, enter:winver
in the "Run" window and press Enter, a window will appear with information, if your assembly is included in this list, you can purchase a key. (Recommended build for Windows 10x64 21H2)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Spoiler

Question: Is it possible to buy a key for things from games or for an account?
Answer: No.

Question: What should I do if my Windows build does not meet the requirements of the cheat?
Answer: You need to reinstall Windows on a suitable assembly (because the description contains system requirements and instructions for checking compatibility), if you need help, write to me and I will send detailed instructions on how to do this.

Question: Will the cheat work with antivirus enabled?
Answer: No, the loader file needs to be added to the antivirus exceptions, BUT this does not always help, most often the antivirus needs to be removed.

Question: Can I buy a key without commission?
Answer: Yes, you can write to me at the contacts listed in the subject, and pay for the purchase of the key directly through me.

Question: Can I be banned for using cheats?
Answer: Yes, there is always a risk of getting banned, no one can guarantee you 100% protection (no matter what cheat it is), you can get banned for (frank play and when detecting "detection" of a cheat), therefore, when making a subscription payment, you should be aware of all the risks and NOT use cheats on the main accounts only on those that it will not be a pity to lose.

Question: Can I refund the money if I got an account ban?
Answer: No, when paying for a subscription, you should understand that there is always a risk of bans, no one can guarantee you 100% protection, and therefore you consciously make your choice. We do not recommend using cheats on the main accounts, play only on those accounts that it will not be a pity to lose.

Question: I didn't like the cheat, can I get the money back?
Answer: No, before paying for a subscription, you should familiarize yourself with the description, check its current status, this can be done directly in the cheat topic, because it always provides up-to-date information. If necessary, ask additional questions by writing to me personally at the contacts indicated in the topic and / or my profile. If you are negligent about the purchase process in this case, the refund will be refused.

Question: Can I return the key after I was given it?
Answer: No, after you have been given the key, it is no longer possible to revoke it, please take this into account. When paying, you automatically agree to this rule.

Question: I have a weak PC (laptop) and I have little FPS, I can use a cheat, will there be problems?
Answer: You can use the cheat, BUT if you have such an unplayable PC (laptop), think twice about whether it's worth paying for a subscription, because in this case, a refund is NOT provided.

Question: Do you provide technical support to your users?
Answer: Yes, to all my users who have paid for a subscription through me directly or through my resources, I provide full-fledged technical support (assistance in pre-preparing windows OS, installing and registering in the loader, running a cheat).

Question: Will the cheat work with Faceit installed on the PC?

Question: I have Windows 7/8/8.1, will the cheat work?

Question: I bought a key and my Windows version is not suitable for the cheat, what should I do?
Answer: Reinstall Windows on a suitable assembly (because the description contains system requirements and instructions for checking compatibility), if you need help, write to me and I will send detailed instructions on how to do this.

Question: Are there technically unsolvable problems when installing a cheat? which are solved exclusively by reinstalling Windows.
Answer: Yes, this may well be, not always of course, but it sometimes happens, please take this moment into account when buying, if you are not ready to reinstall the system in such cases, please refuse to purchase.

Question: My Windows version is corporate, custom (LTSC), with remote security services, etc., etc., will the cheat work on such a version if it matches the build number?
Answer: Most often, yes, there are no problems, but you should take into account that if there are technically unsolvable problems, in this case you will need to reinstall Windows. I can provide the necessary Windows build and additional instructions if necessary.

Question: I use a TV (TV) instead of a monitor, will the cheat work in this case?
Answer: No, you will need to turn off the TV (TV) and switch only to the monitor from your PC/Laptop.

Question: I bought a cheat and after updating the game it was frozen, do they compensate me for the time?
Answer: During the cheat update, the subscription is also frozen and not spent, you do not lose anything.

Question: After the payment, I accidentally closed the payment page, what should I do?
Answer: Go to your mailbox that you specified when paying, you will receive an email from digiseller with the purchased product.

Question: What should I do if I accidentally bought a key at a time when the cheat was frozen for updating?
Answer: Wait for the cheat update, as soon as it is updated and unfrozen, you will be able to activate the purchased key. Up-to-date information about the status of the cheat will be reported in the topic with the cheat indicating the date.

Question: Why some functions may not work while using the cheat?
Answer: You pay for a subscription (access to the cheat for 30 days) during use, some functions may be disabled for various reasons (updating, revision, etc., such moments need to be taken into account).

Question: Where do I monitor the status of the cheat and its updates?
Answer: Up-to-date information is always published in the topic with a cheat indicating the date, news is also duplicated in our Discord and Telegram channel, all the necessary links are in the description of the topic.

If you have any additional questions, problems with payment and everything else, please write to me:

More cheats for online games on our website: shophackgames.ru

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...