crack OneTap. New Offset & Index. [08/12/2019]

hello kate, can u help me solve my problem? hope you reply this chat

my problem is when iam trying to join (load map) its always going crash but, yesterday its all going fine, what should i do now?

On 10/1/2019 at 3:17 AM, KATE said:

how do i fix the offset updater? it keeps saying that it doesnt know where patcher.exe is.

edit: nvm i got it working but it causes my game to crash when i inject

Edited by opbush

• KATE pinned this topic

FIX:

How to fix ot: Verify Game Files Step 1: press Win+R and type in steam://open/console Step 2: copy and paste this download_depot 730 732 1796187779493183757 Step 3: Navigate to your Steam installation and go to steamapps/content/app_730/depot_732 and copy everything inside depot 732 to your Counter-Strike game folder

Or

Buy the Original Version

By far the best release I've ever seen. Offset updater for me is working flawlessly (for people who encounter problems with it try running it with admin). Thanks for uploading this, used this for mmhvh and it hasn't been detected at all (idk maybe wait till vac wave i guess (?))

Guys I am new to this forum can you post dll files here? Many people are asking it and I want to help. (would like to post updated dll)

Edited by invalid404
Asking questions

• Guest unpinned this topic