Support application.

[#1] Name: Alex

[#2] Age: 18

[#3] Short description about you: I am very chill and friendly, i can speak with anyone without any problems and i am respectful to anyone, excepting guys that really don't deserve to be respected. I enjoy playing games and i usually play basketball in real life. I like running and hanging out with friends, even tho there are times i really don't touch grass. I like cheating in games, i cheat since 2019 on CS:GO, but i didn't try cheating on any other game than that, actually i did, on GTA 5, but it was boring so i did leave it. I like climbing tall objects, like trees, poles, but i usually do it in a controlled space with safety measures, to prevent hurting myself. I usually play CS:GO, and L4D2 *left 4 dead 2* with my friends and we are really having fun. I enjoy memes, and i think i am a real Giga-Chad because of that. I enjoy VFX work, meaning that i make video editing, i usually make discord profile pictures then sell them for cheap. I did try programming but i didn't really enjoy it. I only enjoyed programming on like xenforo forums and things, with addons, and things like that.

[#4] Where are you from: Romania, Satu Mare city.

[#5] What experience do you have with cheats ?: I am cheating since 2019 and still continuing. I think it is pretty fun to destroy your opponents with cheats and it is hilarious to see them not being able to cope with the pain of losing against a cheater. I love the fact that it makes you better and usually you just get used to it, like you open CSGO and directly turn the cheat on too. I can say i tried even to develop one but i eventually failed because of my lack of knowledge in the programming area. I am kind of a begginer in that and as i said earlier, i am not really enjoying it, but i still have the basis in it.

[#6] What experience do you have as a support ?: I was a moderator on vacban, and i usually get ranks on some forums because of my reputation as a good member of the community. I moderate many discord servers and i think i am pretty used to it.

[#7] Do you have basic programming knowledge?: I do.

[#8] Why do you think you can help us if you get this rank ?: I think i can help you with support because i am very active and i have very much free time. 

[#9] What's your timezone?: UTC +3 

[#10] What's your discord? (ex: user#0001): Letoa#5283

[#11] Is there something else to tell us? (Optional): No.

CORSAIR

Copyright © 2022. corsair.wtf . All rights reserved. All trademarks, copyrights and content belongs to their respective owners. All information on the project is provided for informational purposes only. The administration is not responsible for the files on this portal.

Important Links