onetap Video Tutorial for last csgo update (onetap)

8 hours ago, vaskossss said:

A LITTLE HELP! IF YOUR CONSOLE DOESN'T POP UP SELECT THE STEAM SHORTCUT --> PROPERTIES --> TARGET AND AFTER THE QUOTATION MARKS JUST TYPE -console THANK ME LATER LADS

It's already been said... it's in the vid by edwardfly in the first post of this thread...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, maarijmoeen12345gaming said:

-Update Offsets- :V

Onetap Paid Users: *sToP uPdAtInG*

XD

18 hours ago, dasi said:

Hey can you please help  me with something,i made all that things in the tutorial but when i try to press INS nothing happen.Maybe is beacause i just installed win7 (beacause win10 just never stop blue screen) and i dont have all things idk.But please help me ❤️

If you want you can replay at this comm or on my discord love ya

dasi

If you have follow every step in the video but it's not working i can t do anything to help you...

11 hours ago, sebnop said:

XD

If you have follow every step in the video but it's not working i can t do anything to help you...

Idk 2 days ago i reinstalled my windows and i  tink i dont have all drivers installed so i tink that's the problem

i know visual c++ need have something with this i will try the 2005-2008 and 2015 versions too se if it works 

11 minutes ago, Alessin said:

For me doesnt work ;-;

8 minutes ago, Alessin said:

I made idk what and then it worked ?

Wtf ? if it works that's cool, i suppose ?

20 minutes ago, dasi said:

you know what do i need to have in my pc for the cheat to run? (like programs etc.) cause i tink this is the problem that i have if you know please help me

i know you need dx9 or 11 (i m not sure for csgo wich version this is) but if csgo is working without the cheat then it means you don't need to reinstall dx cuz if you don't have it your game can't load...

• Like 1

God fucking dammit i did it Ok guys if you have the same problem as i had please do as i told you

Ok so if you have follow the tutorial and when you inject the cheat and nothing happen You can

Go download "www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one", and then open vcredist2015_2017_2019_x86.exe.
It works 

sebnop you should pin this message or somehing cause this is helpfull

47 minutes ago, adibudin123 said:

so this method cant be play in official server anymore?

image.thumb.png.bc615440432fefdce27956bfa70b7a05.png

i just posted a thread where i explain you can play on official serv with this your problem seems to be coming from your connection...