question Looking for a Cheat Dev (Fortnite, Valorant, Apex, COD)

Rate this topic

Tucora

Hello,

Team Knabora Cheats is looking for a dev to code cheats for various games. I, Tucora#1337 (Owner) also have past experience in coding so pasters are *NOT* welcome. We are looking for a dev who can code cheats for Fortnite, Apex Legends and Valorant. You will obviously get paid on the amount we negotiate on discord. When I say no pasters, I mean people who just can't code and entirely paste, to apply for this role, you need coding experience and you won't need to code the entire thing, you can paste the menu which I will be providing but you will need to make undetected drivers, update offsets and sigs to the source and work on updates as soon as the game updates.

[REQUIREMENTS]

1) STRICTLY NO PASTERS, I have had past experience in pasting too so am looking for an actual dev who knows how to code and make drivers.

2) This is a huge project so numerous people are welcome to work together as admin, investors, staff and others (Experience required)

3) As I mentioned earlier, experience is a must. You are not welcome if you just edit sources from github and just add dtc drivers.

4) Discord DMs are open Tucora#1337 for applications.

Edited by ENVIE69

• Tucora changed the title to Looking for a Cheat Dev (Fortnite, Valorant, Apex, COD)