undetected Rainbow Six Siege Cheat 💎 5 Free Vouch Keys 💎

Redix

How do I get a key?

To get a key all you have to do is join my discord. Once your in there just let me know that your interested. the first five people will receive the discord role and a key. The only thing you have to do is leave an honest vouch. (negative or positive, doesn't matter) 

Discord  <---- Click me 

Current Status of Cheat: Undetected

Cheat Info

*Note: Aim Assist Hotkey/Information: Our Aim Assists activates while you are playing normally. When you are zoomed in + moving around (as in your feet moving), the aim will enable and start to pull to players next to your crosshair. When you aren't moving your feet, it won't be active. It's odd, but you get used to it really quickly. It plays naturally once you get used to it and looks incredibly legit. Aim Assist Strength: Don't expect the Strength to be insane at all times as the Strength is randomized in a sense. It uses values based on High-Tier/Professional player aim movement, which creates an incredibly legit looking and feeling product. It will help you do a lot better, but it won't be your saving grace all the time. You are required to have a decent amount of aim and recoil control. Basically, be zoomed in and moving, and it'll pull towards the head/body. The game is all about movement, so it naturally plays with you. Focus on playing, and let us do the small or large, adjustments to your aim required to win.

Features:

Aimbot 

- Semi Rage (Bound to F3) 

- Legit (Bound to F2)

ESP

- Glow ESP 

*Note: When Legit bot is active enemies will appear RED when behind walls and GREEN when not. When Semi-Rage bot is active enemies will appear GREEN when behind walls and RED when not (Opposite of Legit Bot)  

Prices:

1 Month - $75

1 Week - $35

1 Day - $8

ecd0c39736aa7b756aba57e21559f2d1.mp4

Edited by Suckatoe43
  • Like 11

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/27/2022 at 3:32 PM, Redix said:

How do I get a key?

To get a key all you have to do is join my discord. Once your in there just let me know that your interested. the first five people will receive the discord role and a key. The only thing you have to do is leave an honest vouch. (negative or positive, doesn't matter) 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

<---- Click me 

Current Status of Cheat: Undetected

Cheat Info

*Note: Aim Assist Hotkey/Information: Our Aim Assists activates while you are playing normally. When you are zoomed in + moving around (as in your feet moving), the aim will enable and start to pull to players next to your crosshair. When you aren't moving your feet, it won't be active. It's odd, but you get used to it really quickly. It plays naturally once you get used to it and looks incredibly legit. Aim Assist Strength: Don't expect the Strength to be insane at all times as the Strength is randomized in a sense. It uses values based on High-Tier/Professional player aim movement, which creates an incredibly legit looking and feeling product. It will help you do a lot better, but it won't be your saving grace all the time. You are required to have a decent amount of aim and recoil control. Basically, be zoomed in and moving, and it'll pull towards the head/body. The game is all about movement, so it naturally plays with you. Focus on playing, and let us do the small or large, adjustments to your aim required to win.

Features:

Aimbot 

- Semi Rage (Bound to F3) 

- Legit (Bound to F2)

ESP

- Glow ESP 

*Note: When Legit bot is active enemies will appear RED when behind walls and GREEN when not. When Semi-Rage bot is active enemies will appear GREEN when behind walls and RED when not (Opposite of Legit Bot)  

Prices:

1 Month - $75

1 Week - $35

1 Day - $8

ecd0c39736aa7b756aba57e21559f2d1.mp4

thx for your partage