undetected Unlock all Cosmetics and Characters in Dead by Daylight

Justinzz69

On 1/19/2022 at 12:32 AM, Justinzz69 said:

any Questions? Discord: Justin.xyz#1573

Hello.I need help i tried turning off the program/uninstalling certificate and now my wifi doesnt work unless i run the certificate,but then i cant log in to epic games account or discord,but web browsers and steam.I urgently need a fix,please!

On 5/4/2022 at 9:37 AM, IcyZ1ne said:

I have been having this problem for a while. When I launch the game with the hack open or closed it says I have no internet, but everything else works. I belive the hack changed something in the registry or something like that. I know that it uses a proxy when I launch it , I tried to disable it , doesnt work. I tried reinstalling the game on a different driver, doesnt work , changed DNS ,nope, If anyone can help me I would be grateful. If anyone has the same problem and resolved it, please share it with me.

i think i have the same problem it tells me that i need to have a network connection  to access the game but apps like discord and spotify work just fine.

On 6/16/2022 at 1:22 PM, Beaglezz7 said:

i think i have the same problem it tells me that i need to have a network connection  to access the game but apps like discord and spotify work just fine.

I discovered it and I got banned but it just says you got no internet connection, may have happened the same thing to you. Try to link accounts through behavior and there it will tell you if your acc is banned