undetected Battlefield 4 Cheats - AimBot / Wallhack / ESP

Mikhail_KH

Cheats for Battlefield4. In the cheat for BF4 there is an Aimbot with which you will dominate the game and easily kill enemies. Aimbot calculates target movements and bullet ballistics, which makes it much easier to hit the target! BF 4 cheat will show all players, equipment, any grenades and mines, in the battlefield 4 cheat there is a radar that will display players on the map for you, in the BF4 cheat there is a No Recoil function that disables recoil for any weapon and bullet spread.

rtnpMhC.jpg.50d0e525a9909d0c0e9d4e95ffc1b0e9.jpg

===========================================================================

• Game version: Origin (x64 only)
  • Supported OS: Windows (x64 only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (1903 / 2004 / 20H2 / 21H1 / 21H2), 11 (21H2 / 22H2)
  • Supported CPU: Intel / AMD
  • Game mode: Fullscreen or windowed
  • Coder: RASTAMAN
  • Supported anti-cheats: FairFight, Punkbuster
  • Invisibility while recording: No

============================
CHEAT FUNCTIONS / DESCRIPTION
============================

VISUAL

• Player Names / Showing names
  • Draw Team / ESP on your team
  • Distance Tags / Distance display
  • Health Bar / Strip of lives
  • Bounding Box / ESP in the form of a box
  • Enemy Line / Lines up to players
  • Crosshair / Crosshair
  • Skeleton / Skeleton Display
  • Aim Point / AIM point showing where to shoot better
  • Enemy Color / The color of the enemy that is not visible
  • Visible Color / The color of the enemy that is visible
  • Vehicle Color / The color of the equipment that is not visible
  • Visible Color Vehicle / The color of the equipment that is visible
  • Crosshair Size / Crosshair Size
  • Crosshair Color / Crosshair Color
  • Team Color / The color of your team
  • Explosives / Explosives display
  • Pickup/Supply / Showing ESP on first aid kits/ammunition/special weapons that appear on the map
  • Bullets / Showing ESP on bullets
  • DogTags / Highlighting of unique tokens (they are only on the "Final Stand" DLC cards)
  • Gadgets / Display

2D RADAR

• Enable Radar / Enable/disable radar
  • Radar Box / Background for Radar
  • Radar Csoss / Grid for Radar
  • Radar Vehicle Type / Vehicle display
  • Radar Cross to center / Radar in the center of the screen
  • Radar Dot / A point in the center of the radar
  • Radar Fov / Visibility zone on the radar
  • Radar Size / Radar Size
  • Radar Dots Size / Radar Dots Size
  • Radar Border Color / Radar Background Color
  • Radar Cross Color / Radar Grid Color
  • Radar Pos X / Radar position on the X axis
  • Radar Pos Y / Radar position on the Y axis
  • Radar Scope / Setting the scale

AIMBOT

• Aimbot / Enable AIM
  • Auto Aimbot / Auto AIM
  • Auto Fite / Auto Shooting
  • Visible Checks / AIM works only for those who are in the visible area
  • Switch Target / AIM does not switch to another target while it is fixed on an active target
  • Aim at Vehicle / AIM at equipment
  • Aim Lock / AIM does not switch to another target while it is fixed on an active target
  • Vehicle Bullet Per Shot / The number of bullets and projectiles from vehicles flying out in one shot changes (effectively against infantry only)
  • Vehicle Slot Hack / The ability to install all types of ammunition for the main weapon on the equipment (for example: the tank will fire three projectiles in one shot - sub-caliber, armor-piercing, explosive.)
  • Aiming Speeding / AIM aiming speed
  • Limit Aim Angle / Working angle of AIM
  • Auto Fire Delay / Auto Fire Delay
  • Bullet Per Shot / Adjusting the number of bullets and shells per shot (equipment only)
  • Aim Key / Standard key for AIM
  • Alternative Aim Key / Additional key for AIM
  • Aim Zone (Head,Neck,,Butt,Left shoulder,Breast,Left Thigh, Right Thigh) / AIM Zone (Head,Neck,Torso,Left Shoulder,Chest,Left Thigh,Right Thigh)
  • Aiming Style (Near Crosshair,Closest Target,Lowest Health) / Aim Style (Near Crosshair,Nearest Target,Lowest Health)

REMOVALS

• No Input / Disabling the mouse during AIM
  • No Spread / No spread
  • No Recoil / No Recoil
  • Spread, Recoil Controller / Adjustment of these options (the smaller the parameter, the less the return and spread will be)

MISC

• Auto Spot / Auto Mark opponents
  • Spot Through Walls / Tag opponents ignoring walls
  • Afterburner / Afterburner or turbo (does not allow you to press the brake if active)
  • Auto Eject / Automatic jumping out of equipment
  • Minimap Hack / Displaying opponents on the game mini-map
  • Auto Heal / Replenishing your health when firing a weapon or waving a knife (works automatically when turned on)
  • Magic Bullets (Shooting within a radius of 1-1.5m from the enemy, bullets will fly at him. Works only on BULLETS, including with equipment)
  • Magic Bullets Headshot / Similar to Magic Bullets, but the murders occur strictly in the head
  • Heal Bullets / When shooting at your allies, they will replenish their health;
  • Teleport / Teleporting in the direction of view
  • Ping Spoof / Ping substitution on the server
  • Invisible Hack / Makes you invisible to opponents (works only with the default skin)
  • Gadgets Slot Hack / Allows you to select gadgets that are not available for this class
  • AutoSpot Time Interval / The time interval when the opponents' mark will pass
  • Fly Hack / The ability to fly
  • Unlimited Ammo / Infinite Ammo
  • Spotting FOV / Setting the working angle of marking opponents
  • Jet Speed Control / The speed that will be supported by the jet
  • Auto Eject (Health) / The ability to set how many percent of life, the player will automatically jump out of the equipment
  • Jet Helper Key / Set a key for the jet helper
  • Magic Bullets Key / Set a key for magic bullets
  • Teleport Key / Set a key for teleporting
  • Super Jump Key / Set a key for a super jump
  • Fly Hack Key / Set the key for flights

SETTING

• Save Setting / Save cheat settings
  • Load Setting / Loading saved cheat settings
  • Menu Key / The ability to set your own button to open the cheat menu

* The functionality of the program can be changed at any time at the discretion of the developers without prior notification of users!

===============================

Screenshots

Video

Spoiler

Purchase Cheat

1 Month: ~ 6,6 USD per month!

Automatic delivery of the product and instructions for its use, immediately after payment to your email address

In order to pay via paypal / litecoin / bitcoin, write to me at the contacts listed in the description

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Spoiler

Question: Will the cheat work with two monitors?
Answer: No.

Question: Can I buy a key for things from games or for an account?

Question: What should I do if my Windows build doesn't meet the cheat requirements?
Answer: You need to reinstall Windows on a suitable build (because the description specifies the system requirements and instructions for checking compatibility), if you need help, write to me and I will send you detailed instructions on how to do this.

Question: Will the cheat work with antivirus software enabled?
Answer: No, the loader file should be added to the antivirus exceptions, BUT this does not always help, most often the antivirus should be removed.

Q: Can I buy a key without commission?
Answer: Yes, you can write to me at the contacts listed in the subject, and pay for the purchase of the key directly through me.

Question: Will the cheat work with Faceit installed on the PC?

Question: Can I be banned for using cheats?
Answer: Yes, there is always a risk of getting banned, no one can guarantee you 100% protection (no matter what cheat we are talking about), you can get a ban for (outright play and when detecting "detection" of a cheat), so when making a subscription payment, you should be aware of all the risks and DO NOT use cheats on the main accounts only on those that will not be sorry to lose.

Question: Can I get a refund if I received an account ban?
Answer: No, when paying for a subscription, you should understand that there is always a risk of bans, no one can guarantee you 100% protection, and therefore you consciously make your choice. We do not recommend using cheats on the main accounts, play only on those accounts that will not be sorry to lose.

Question: I didn't like the cheat, can I get a refund?
Answer: No, before you pay for a subscription, you should read the description, check its current status, this can be done directly in the topic with the cheat, because it always reports up-to-date information. If necessary, ask additional questions by writing to me personally at the contacts listed in the topic and / or my profile. If you are negligent in the purchase process in this case, the refund will be refused.

Question: Can I return the key after I was given it?
Answer: No, after you have been given a key, you can no longer revoke it, please keep this in mind. When paying, you automatically agree to this rule.

Question: Can I freeze my cheat subscription if, due to certain circumstances, I can't use it for a while?
Answer: Yes, you can freeze your subscription if for good reasons you can't use the product for a while. In order to freeze your subscription you need to write to me at the contacts listed in the product description on the site oplata.info and/or in this topic, in the message, specify your username from the exloader and the reason for the frost. It is important that the subscription is frozen for at least 7 days, you can not unfreeze it earlier than after 7 days, you can freeze your subscription NO more than 2 times a month.

Q: I have a weak PC (laptop) and I don't have enough FPS, I can use the cheat, will there be problems?
Answer: You can use the cheat, BUT if you have such an unplayable PC (laptop), think twice about whether to pay for a subscription, because in this case, a refund is NOT provided.

Q: Do you provide technical support to your users?
Answer: Yes, I provide full technical support to all my users who have paid for a subscription through me directly or through my resources (assistance in pre-preparing windows OS, installing and registering in the loader, running a cheat).

Question: I bought a key and my Windows version is not suitable for the cheat, what should I do?
Answer: Reinstall Windows on a suitable build (because the description specifies the system requirements and instructions for checking compatibility), if you need help, write to me and I will send you detailed instructions on how to do this.

Question: I use a TV (TV) instead of a monitor, will the cheat work in this case?
Answer: No, you will need to turn off the TV (TV) and switch only to the monitor from your PC/A laptop.

Question: I bought a key, but I can't figure out what to do and how to install EXloader, etc.
Answer: Write to me at the contacts listed in the topic and / or my profile, I will help you with the installation activation/launch of the cheat. p. s I provide technical support only to people who bought keys from me or on my sites, in other cases I refuse to help.

Question: Can I buy a cheat for 1 day/hour/on trial?
Answer: No, the keys are only for 30 days.

Question: I bought a cheat and after updating the game it was frozen, do I get compensated for the time?
Answer: During the cheat update, the subscription is also frozen and not spent, you do not lose anything.

Question: What will I get after payment?
Answer: After payment, click the button "Return to the seller's website" in the product description, the purchased key will be specified, then you need to click the button "instructions for use" and very carefully study the information, then proceed to perform the actions that are specified in the instructions.

Q: After the payment, I accidentally closed the payment page, what should I do?
Answer: Go to your mailbox that you specified during the payment, you will receive an email from digiseller with the purchased product.

Question: What should I do if I accidentally bought a key while the cheat was frozen for updating?
Answer: Wait for the cheat update, as soon as it is updated and unfrozen, you can activate the purchased key. Up-to-date information about the status of the cheat will be reported in the topic with the cheat with the date.

Question: Why some functions may not work while using the cheat?
Answer: You pay for a subscription (access to the cheat for 30 days) during use, some functions may be disabled for various reasons (updates, improvements, etc., such points should be taken into account).

Question: Where do I keep track of the cheat status and its updates?
Answer: Up-to-date information is always published in the topic with a cheat indicating the date, news is also duplicated in our Discord and Telegram channel, all the necessary links are in the topic description.

If you have any additional questions, problems with payment and everything else, please write to me:

More cheats for online games on our website: shophackgames.ru

Edited by Mikhail_KH
  • Like 6

Dear users and guests of the corsair forum, we are pleased to inform you that we again accept payments through the PayPal system, we also offer many popular cryptocurrencies to payment methods, such as: bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash, dogecoin, ethereum. If you want to pay by any of the above methods, including PayPal, please contact me at the contacts listed in the description or those listed below:

I answer as quickly as possible if you write me a discord or telegram.

Edited by Mikhail_KH
  • Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • Mikhail_KH changed the title to Battlefield 4 Cheats - AimBot / Wallhack / ESP