EyeCheat paste/rat exposed

Hetar

13 hours ago, sezzyaep said:

I was ratted 

type run in youre windows search paner open the run.exe then type %appdata% u will be in roaming folder then go 1 folder back go to Local search for temp folder there and delete every file with google chrome icon those are rats. delete them and scan youre pc with malware bytes or any other anti virus

2 hours ago, Hetar said:

type run in youre windows search paner open the run.exe then type %appdata% u will be in roaming folder then go 1 folder back go to Local search for temp folder there and delete every file with google chrome icon those are rats. delete them and scan youre pc with malware bytes or any other anti virus

That does not help, most likely infected the whole windows

i mean idk i think it worked for me. it downloads the ,,chrome_service" which is like a rat/keylogger that stores and sents them every login u put into chrome etc (guy that decompiled it and talked to them told me this) and at least for me it was spamming shit that i need to agree to (like when u run something as admin) couse i didnt had chrome and it was i think like trying to connect and after deleting that shit and makeing a full virus scan of my pc with malware bytes my pc is working as it was no fps drop no unusual procceses in background (checked with task manager and procces hacker couse some of them close when u open tm) so im pretty sure this might help just deleting exes and full pc scan. but yeah better safe than sorry and u can do what it takes to be 100% safe

( i dont think they have enough iq to make it spread on whole system when they couldnt fix a paste from uc after riptide)

22 hours ago, Hetar said:

first red flags, should have been

-non secured website

-"126 beta testers"

-loader design

-no showcases of the "cheats"

i feel bad for you if someone fell for the rat

but you should always scan the software before you run it..

anyways nice video 👍

30 minutes ago, btc said:

Screenshot_23.png

We'll be back soon with the new rat! 

haha ,,we will be back soon under new name with more intrusive rat " XDD thats why people(including me ) need to start opening shit like this in virtual machines etc couse this shitters want to get quick cash by hurting other people devices

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...