undetected NudesWare - Aimbot, ESP, TriggerBot,Misc - 04/12/2021

On 9/1/2021 at 12:24 PM, HeXz said:

interesting, my alt is clean, on my main forum no one complained and on cheater.run there were residual complaints, it begs one question how fast people get banned after playing

well, time to try all injector myself 😞 

• Lindah changed the title to NudesWare - Aimbot, ESP, TriggerBot,Misc - 01/09/2021
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Lindah changed the title to NudesWare - Aimbot, ESP, TriggerBot,Misc - 04/12/2021
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/23/2021 at 8:27 AM, Lindah said:

version: 22/07/2021

status: undetected in valve secured server and most community servers.

except: use at your own rick in skial and UTC.tf servers.

use at your own rick in other injector (i recommand process hacker)

detected (vac ban) with: Shtreeba injector, saz injector and process hacker! BE CAREFUL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't really expect that there are guys still playing Team Fortress 2 on our site, 
so once again I decided to publish another free running cheat for Team Fortress 2 NudesWare from hacker MrVenomPL. This code is already quite long in the hacking industry and NudesWare users like this hack because of its simplicity and availability.

At first sight it may seem that this code is no different from other free hackers and, 
you know, you'll be right. There is nothing special about it, all features are standard and easily customizable, 
but this code works and is free, which is now very difficult to find on TF2. As I said, this software is loved 
for its simplicity and ease of configuration with a simple menu. The functions here are known to everyone, 
it's Aimbot improving shooting, ESP (Wallhack) to see enemies through textures on the map, TriggeBot function 
to automatically aim at the enemy's body and other functions that you can discover yourself downloading 
this code for free from our site.

based on the NacL project. 

Functions:

Aimbot

ESP 

Triggerbot

Misc

HvH

Playerlist

additional features:

If you use the silant aimbot and if the ESP (box) is enabled, the box of the targeted player will be green. 

the backstab triggerbot sometimes fails and may not work every time. 

How to use:

1 - disable antivirus
2 - download cheat for the app
3 - start the game
4 - run the injector as administrator
5 - enter cheat
6 - click insert

normaly, the console in the game opens and the info about the cheat will be displayed (including "source NacL" with your nickname) 

changelog:
-Added shading Cheat name ?

and probably some junk in the menu

I'll update the status if something happens, please come check this topic regularly! 

virustotal:

04/12/2021 version

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8b2e6c3e9b4cec3dd4683dd4e2fbf00ed773d2900ec73c4828cf1bbfddc7fdf8?nocache=1

NudesWareBeta 04122021.zip

I have seen mixed answers, is process hacker an ok injector to use? or not. I'm planning on probably running this in a random community server

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...