• More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Password for all archives on our forum: 123

My application.

Apply Here!

[#1] Name: Kristoffer

[#2] Age: 17

[#3] Short description about you: I am dedicated, goal-oriented and ambitious. I like to play a lot and have played e.g. csgo for about 5 years now.

[#4] Where are you from: Sweeeeden

[#5] What experience do you have with cheats ?: Lots of experience, I cheat in eg minecraft, fortnite etc. However, I have never cheated in csgo. But know how everything works.

[#6] What experience do you have as a support ?: I own two companies where I was initially the one who helped and was in the support. I also worked at csgoempire as support. Has also owned a discord server with over 500 members.

[#7] Do you have basic programming knowledge?: Yes I have.

[#8] Why do you think you can help us if you get this rank ?: Getting rid of trolls, scams and viruses, just keep the forum generally clean.

[#9] What's your timezone?: CET (Sweden)

[#10] What's your discord? (ex: n-word#0001): KrissaN#2021

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Krissitoi said:

[#1] Name: Kristoffer

[#2] Age: 17

[#3] Short description about you: I am dedicated, goal-oriented and ambitious. I like to play a lot and have played e.g. csgo for about 5 years now.

[#4] Where are you from: Sweeeeden

[#5] What experience do you have with cheats ?: Lots of experience, I cheat in eg minecraft, fortnite etc. However, I have never cheated in csgo. But know how everything works.

[#6] What experience do you have as a support ?: I own two companies where I was initially the one who helped and was in the support. I also worked at csgoempire as support. Has also owned a discord server with over 500 members.

[#7] Do you have basic programming knowledge?: Yes I have.

[#8] Why do you think you can help us if you get this rank ?: Getting rid of trolls, scams and viruses, just keep the forum generally clean.

[#9] What's your timezone?: CET (Sweden)

[#10] What's your discord? (ex: n-word#0001): KrissaN#2021

Please drop me a dm on discord 0x#0300

• Like 1