[Question] HvH Cheat Source without compiling errors?

R0LEX

4 hours ago, DarwinTheGamerRO said:

that got no error at compiling

you really cannot get any without "errors" there's always something you need to change

• Like 1

12 hours ago, btc said:

you really cannot get any without "errors" there's always something you need to change

Yeah, I know , I Meant the Cheat issuses. yk the 100+ errors and stuff at compiling? thats what i meant

• 2 months later...

GitHub - DomesticTerrorist/Doubletap.Space-v3-SRC doubletap.space v3 compile x86 debug and release and u wont have any fatal errors only two mistakes if you don't have the right tool kits, but you can still compile without them. the only thing you'll have to change is the offsets, which takes less than 5 mins.

On 9/22/2021 at 9:16 PM, JustJuulinBlood said:

GitHub - DomesticTerrorist/Doubletap.Space-v3-SRC doubletap.space v3 compile x86 debug and release and u wont have any fatal errors only two mistakes if you don't have the right tool kits, but you can still compile without them. the only thing you'll have to change is the offsets, which takes less than 5 mins.

I don't have neither the knowledge nor the skills to do that. Could you do that for me and become my hero?

• 3 weeks later...