source Edge Bug Detection (Help)

qDaaz

Hi! I'm trying to do an edgebug detection, but its not working for me, can anyone help me? (When i hit the edgebug, the message dont send)

This is the code:

if (g_ctx.local()->get_move_type() == MOVETYPE_LADDER || g_ctx.local()->get_move_type() == MOVETYPE_NOCLIP) return;

if (engineprediction::get().backup_data.flags & FL_ONGROUND && !(g_ctx.local()->m_fFlags() & FL_ONGROUND))
        pCmd->m_buttons |= IN_DUCK;

static CHudChat* chat = nullptr;

if (!chat)
        chat = util::FindHudElement <CHudChat>(crypt_str("CHudChat"));

bool caneb = !(g_ctx.local()->m_vecVelocity().z >= -7 || floor(g_ctx.local()->m_vecVelocity().z) != -7 || (g_ctx.local()->m_fFlags() & FL_ONGROUND));

if (caneb) {
        chat->chat_print("Edge Bug Assisted");
    }

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, btc said:

Most likely the problem is in the printing. Check this 

https://www.unknowncheats.me/wiki/Counter_Strike_Global_Offensive:Printing_text_to_chat

I am almost sure that this is not and is a problem with the bool caneb, since if I remove that bool and only leave the print, the message is sent, only that it spam because there is no bool

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, qDaaz said:

Hmm, that's for long jump, i can't adapt it for a edge bug, have another methods that edge bug not have

but there's "fix" for the print chat spam thing

3 minutes ago, btc said:

but there's "fix" for the print chat spam thing

I mean that the detection is for long jump, I need the method to detect an edge bug, or in the same code as the edge bug there is something that indicates that the edge bug was done

5 minutes ago, qDaaz said:

I mean that the detection is for long jump, I need the method to detect an edge bug, or in the same code as the edge bug there is something that indicates that the edge bug was done

hmm, I'll check this later, never really worked with edge bug, but if you cannot resolve it, try to make a thread into uc