use at your own risk FREE VALORANT HACKS||AUTO TRIGGER AND BHOP||USE AT YOUR RISK

14 hours ago, malkist said:

can we change the trigger from toggle to key hold??
If we can, then how to do so?

It's really quite complicated to change the hack. It would be easer to just change the toggle button or to set up a macro if you hardware has it? To me it kind of seems counter-intuitive to have a hold button for a trigger bot, maby a aim bot but trigger???......Idk man. If you still have a problem with it we can work something out on my Insta: jack_._thorpe 😘

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 8:02 PM, 999zey said:

Is it undetected ? because i want to use it for get the rank platinium but i don't want to be banned so... 

To this day I have not received any warning let alone ban's. I have designed this hacks with the soul intention of creating a safe hack that won't get people banned that is why they are not as good as other hacks with esp or aimbot. Valorant's anti-cheat has bigger fish to crack than my baby hacks. Obviously use at your own risk, I don't work for Valorant and I can not guarantee your accounts integrity. BUT...... These hack have a super low chance of getting you banned 👍

On 30.07.2021 at 15:05, Jack_Hacks said:

Бычье дерьмо.

BRO HOW TO MAKE A FULL-SCREEN 1024X768?
I FIGURED OUT AutoIt V3. I FIGURED OUT THE finder tool
BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADD SUCH A COMMAND TO THE SCRIPT. SO THAT IT WORKS ON THE FULL SCREEN.
SORRY I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH WELL

On 8/2/2021 at 5:16 PM, spacebar said:

yo can you make like a quick 1 minute gameplay video perhaps? cuz i wanna know your playstyle with this since i can't really use it efficiently. thanks

Turn the triggerbot on when camping and off when pushing.👍

13 hours ago, zakura666 said:

BRO HOW TO MAKE A FULL-SCREEN 1024X768?
I FIGURED OUT AutoIt V3. I FIGURED OUT THE finder tool
BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADD SUCH A COMMAND TO THE SCRIPT. SO THAT IT WORKS ON THE FULL SCREEN.
SORRY I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH WELL

I took a screen shot and used the finder tool on the photo but its probably easier for you to live with just windowed.

20 hours ago, abdüssamed said:

fix this hacks ... ım banned 

Damn man that's unlucky. Sorry my hack did this to you man...........Oh........Maybe is was the other hacks you downloaded😬19873341_DumbAss.thumb.PNG.5dd6287e1da797c65abee12047411928.PNG

Don't blame my hacks when you spam downloading you dumb 🤬🤬🤬

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 6:45 AM, optimism said:

Hey Jack,  seems like its good from what ive read but do you know why it my computer would keep deleting the download even when i have my antivirus off.

I've had friends with the same problem. They found using a different browser and disabling there anti-virus worked.

Hope that helps👍

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone thank you for using my hacks. I've received two direct messages and one post here stating that my hack has issued there accounts insta bans. Roit is one of the only corporations that actively searches for hack online and sets there anti-cheat to detect and black list hacks. This is three bans to many  and it looks like my hacks have made it on that list. I will be listing these hacks as "use at your own risk". However, the hacks still should work for you if you follow all of the steps right as the hack still works for me and I have had no problems. I will update if this changes!

My insta account is still open for those who have questions or need help with the hacks. I apologize to those who have lost their account.😢

Edited by Jack_Hacks
  • Like 1

• Jack_Hacks changed the title to FREE VALORANT HACKS||AUTO TRIGGER AND BHOP||USE AT YOUR RISK