use at your own risk FREE VALORANT HACKS||AUTO TRIGGER AND BHOP||USE AT YOUR RISK

10 hours ago, Slayercombat said:

super detectable?

The code doesn't improve your skills enough. You still have to aim but, if you find it SOOO.. detectible you can always just change the code you fit your liking. This code was designed with how everybody cheated on tests as a kid, you get some of the answers wrong to go undetected. Same with the code, when you are camping you basically win every time but in a quick dual you are still just as vulnerable to getting your head blown off. 😘

4 hours ago, Jack_Hacks said:

The code doesn't improve your skills enough. You still have to aim but, if you find it SOOO.. detectible you can always just change the code you fit your liking. This code was designed with how everybody cheated on tests as a kid, you get some of the answers wrong to go undetected. Same with the code, when you are camping you basically win every time but in a quick dual you are still just as vulnerable to getting your head blown off. 😘

no i meant to ask how detectable this was XD, because wouldnt valorant detect your exe program?

3 hours ago, Slayercombat said:

no i meant to ask how detectable this was XD, because wouldnt valorant detect your exe program?

No, .exe programs are open all of the time running valorant, this hack is no different. To valorant these hacks could be anything. If the .exe was to inject files or read them, then valorant would get angry.

We don't want that😡

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jack_Hacks said:

No, .exe programs are open all of the time running valorant, this hack is no different. To valorant these hacks could be anything. If the .exe was to inject files or read them, then valorant would get angry.

We don't want that😡

thanks for your patience on explaining to me, im curious if you have a discord?

3 hours ago, Jack_Hacks said:

We don't want that😡

but the cheat needs to be hooked into valorant? or how things work in valorant 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, btc said:

but the cheat needs to be hooked into valorant? or how things work in valorant 

12 hours ago, Slayercombat said:

thanks for your patience on explaining to me, im curious if you have a discord?

The Cheat / Hack works by detecting the purple color of the enemies using pixel search and when they are within the users crosshair, left mouse click. It dose this just by looking at the users screen, something valorant anti-cheat would have trouble recognizing. The cheat was only made because I got two games in a row with 0 kills. I am not a hacker or a professional game cheat maker. I just stayed up late one night because I got salty.

Sadly I don't have a dedicated discord as I do not plan on creating more cheats/hacks or updating this one in future.😥

But scene as this is gaining some clout I might as well drop my insta (@jack_._thorpe)

😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gliter1rose said:

pls update dosent work anymore triggerbot 😞

Just conducted some tests and all cheats seam to be working as normal. If you are having problems please watch the (helpful video) or contact my personal Instagram @jack_._thorpe. I can help you out more there.

Side note:

This hack is going to work for a long time, It is a "small fish" compared to other hacks out there that posses the ability to see through walls and that can assist with aiming. I may not be a "professional cheat maker" but I do have years of experience in game design and creating personal cheats for games, that I have not released to the public. As well as this, I am adverse in many coding languages. I really hope you can trust me when I say these hacks are not going to be patched in the near future and are probably the safest a game hacks can possibly be.

• Jack_Hacks changed the title to FREE VALORANT HACKS||(UNDETECTED!)||AUTO TRIGGER AND BHOP||
On 7/3/2021 at 4:28 PM, NicoNicoNEEE said:

can I modify the hack to work on a different resolution? or is it only available on 1920x1080

Yes. There is a hole section (Modifying the hacks:). But if you want to change the resolution. Use the Autoit Info tool and drag the finder tool over your cross hair and copy the positions into the source code. Then compress in to a .exe or click F5 on your keyboard and run the hacks like normal. 

On 7/3/2021 at 2:20 PM, Sped said:

how do you actually get this to work in game? it also says script paused when i go to it in the hidden icons and i dont understand anything 

Follow the Video and you shouldn't  have any problems.

10 hours ago, AlexKugo said:

Does this still work? Curious because I don't want to turn it on and get banned instantly incase it doesnt work.

yeah mate it still works. 😉 played a few hours last night.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlexKugo said:

Yo Jack, when I use this it shoots a little too early, like it's not on the pixel yet but it's already shooting.

There is a lot of reasons why this could be happening as well as there is a lot of ways this could be a fix.

1. Make the search area smaller so the hack cannot detect the players early and only when they are in players crosshair

2. Use the hack just to camp on walkways or pathways ( I like to do this but I don't have the same problem as you so I don't know how plausible it is on your PC)

3. Add a wait time to when the player shoots in milliseconds (Easier to change than the search area but I found my shooting was too delayed)

808537517_nosleep.PNG.74c5f893d2f651fbcc5547a98768a32c.PNG1227135024_withsleep.PNG.45a6fc231537dcbd07d7ceb424350517.PNG

Hopefully this helps but if you have any questions or further problems try reaching me on my insta: @jack_._thorpe

• Like 1

i have 1366,768 resolution
then i use the finder tool to get the coordinates of my crosshair and but  i only manage to get the center coordinates of my crosshair how can i how can i get the coordinates of bottom and top?

image.png.2964698db41aba3336675f2cebab4f37.png

Edited by Sithlord

On 7/15/2021 at 3:48 PM, venuine said:

is it undetected?

Yes!

On 7/16/2021 at 12:41 AM, Sithlord said:

i have 1366,768 resolution
then i use the finder tool to get the coordinates of my crosshair and but  i only manage to get the center coordinates of my crosshair how can i how can i get the coordinates of bottom and top?

image.png.2964698db41aba3336675f2cebab4f37.png

The X and Y make a single one point of the search square use the finder tool (by dragging) to find the top left corner point [000,000] and type the X first where it says X and the Y second again where it says Y. Then use the finder tool (by dragging) to create a point for the bottom right corner[000,000]. The top left and bottom right should be different depending on how big you want your square to be but they connot be the same. The square also needs to see the purple on enemies 💜 so make sure its not too small and  your cross hair is not covering the square. After this is applied [run the script!!!] Using [F5]  Not the Jack_Hacks.exe!!! If problems persist please reach out through my Instagram account @jack_._thorpe

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dogspods said:

why does the triggerbot not work?

There's many reasons as to why this isn't working for you but the simple answer is.  The triggerbot does work.

I can help you more at my instagram @jack_._thorpe  where I can share videos and send messages without it needing to be approved by a mod.

See you soon 😘

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack_Hacks said:

There's many reasons as to why this isn't working for you but the simple answer is.  The triggerbot does work.

I can help you more at my instagram @jack_._thorpe  where I can share videos and send messages without it needing to be approved by a mod.

See you soon 😘

yo accept me on discord man i need to ask you something

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Jack_Hacks changed the title to FREE VALORANT HACKS||AUTO TRIGGER AND BHOP||USE AT YOUR RISK