question Is doing verify game file preventing detecting?

VOID81

This could be a very stupid question but doing verify game files  after you use cheat would it prevent you from getting detected?

I don't like cheating at all in CS:GO even i'm against of it but i was got into by curiosity and i'm hooked in. I don't want my main to get banned and i don't even cheat in it. I know non prime's are just pure cheaters, i'm creating new accounts and cheating in them (i use inject cheat) for fun, right before i change my account i do verify game files, if i don't do it and change accounts will it affect my other account once i play normally? it's kinda tiring to do verify game files everytime.

Edited by VOID81
some correction
  • Like 1

no. verifying game files wont help you escape detection. verifying game files means steam will look at all the files u got and check if anything is missing. thats all. no more no less. if u dont wanna get banned use a bypass always, use an undetected cheat such as osiris for example. and if u dont wanna get ow ban, use little to no aimbot and use no walls or learn to to legit cheat with walls

8 hours ago, VOID81 said:

This could be a very stupid question but doing verify game files  after you use cheat would it prevent you from getting detected?

I don't like cheating at all in CS:GO even i'm against of it but i was got into by curiosity and i'm hooked in. I don't want my main to get banned and i don't even cheat in it. I know non prime's are just pure cheaters, i'm creating new accounts and cheating in them (i use inject cheat) for fun, right before i change my account i do verify game files, if i don't do it and change accounts will it affect my other account once i play normally? it's kinda tiring to do verify game files everytime.

no it does not affect on other accounts only on that account where you injected. 

• Like 1