its a huge form. kinda like corsair.wtf. it gives a lot of cheats, cfgs, has its own store where u can buy stuff like cheats, cfgs, methods, and other stuff with the vac points.(their own currency). then there are leaks, hacking tools and programs, stuff related to onlyfans and h3tai. u know. and a bunch of other methods like nitro methods, spotify premuim free methods, etc

also you can get banned really easily and their staff sucks when it comes to support. 

overall its a great place if u dont leach.

Edited by Krisspykreme

On 5/15/2021 at 9:47 PM, Krisspykreme said:

its a huge form. kinda like corsair.wtf. it gives a lot of cheats, cfgs, has its own store where u can buy stuff like cheats, cfgs, methods, and other stuff with the vac points.(their own currency). then there are leaks, hacking tools and programs, stuff related to onlyfans and h3tai. u know. and a bunch of other methods like nitro methods, spotify premuim free methods, etc

also you can get banned really easily and their staff sucks when it comes to support. 

overall its a great place if u dont leach.

What would you say is the easiest way to get a invite?

ngl tho... the staff is kinda shit, they don't give no sympathy for anybody. For instance me, I haven't been on the forum in about a year and I got banned for multi-accounting. Which I found pretty funny.
-

But yes, when I was on the forum, It was pretty good... Just wish the Staff actually cared for what they do to the members.

2 hours ago, RustyDustyDinosaur said:

What would you say is the easiest way to get a invite?

ask someone. but dont beg for it like some people.(not gonna point) or else no one gonna give you one.

1 hour ago, opx said:

ngl tho... the staff is kinda shit, they don't give no sympathy for anybody. For instance me, I haven't been on the forum in about a year and I got banned for multi-accounting. Which I found pretty funny.
-

But yes, when I was on the forum, It was pretty good... Just wish the Staff actually cared for what they do to the members.

seriously. you do one wrong thing and they like "oh well f u and here. a gift. A BAN" and ur sitting there like BRUH. cause i got banned and itll be lifted on jun 9th., which is mega bull cause apperantly i "leeched" even though i didnt. 

Edited by Krisspykreme

• 1 year later...
On 5/17/2021 at 7:43 PM, opx said:

-

how dare you