[Help] How to update Profile changer?

gsrrd

Hello everyone, hope you are doing great! I'm sorry if this question may sounds stupid or just wrong, recently i got a source named "OxyPremium-Source-CSGO-main" So basically it's a csgosimple based cheat as i know, and for some reason there is lot of "muten" tags and things based on that name...  Anyway i have problem with the profile and inventory changer, it's crashing whenever i try to "apply" something... I can send any source part if it's needed or the source by itself, It's a really nice source for legit cheating, and all the features seems to work except of those two... If anyone can help me i will really appreciate it...  For everyone who wants to know how the cheat looks like, there is a image of it.

image.png

Edited by gsrrd
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, btc said:

are you using csgosimple? if so try this. There's working changers

Hey! i have the source but i don't know what exactly i need to copy paste from there... also i think the inventory changer is not working even there

Edited by gsrrd
  • Like 1

Did you try debugging it ???

g_SteamGameCoordinator returns a nullptr.

it's defined once in sdk.hpp

inline ISteamGameCoordinator* g_SteamGameCoordinator;

So what you'd have to do is add it in sdk.cpp or it'll keep returning a nullptr.

You can just get any csgosimple inventory changer, like samoware, ikeaware..., paste that part and you should be fine.

• 8 months later...