Jump to content
  • Treść wyszukiwania
    Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
  • Sign Up
Password for all archives on our forum: 123
Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.
Reminder : All files uploaded before September 2020 are corrupted

Recommended Posts

Can anyone give me some pandora scripts plus luas?I tried using fizzy's hvh config but I can't seem to really kill anybody even tho,with my old otcv3 on the same server,same people i got to get some kills and win round,thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2021 at 5:00 PM, Supcheatesss145 said:

Can anyone give me some pandora scripts plus luas?I tried using fizzy's hvh config but I can't seem to really kill anybody even tho,with my old otcv3 on the same server,same people i got to get some kills and win round,thank you.

okay so you used my config, and you couldnt get any kills. im assuming you're a newcomer to the scene. for my configs you need to have at least 4 months of experience with hvh'ing. also you have to be able to adapt to my configs very well, which is why i updated my otc configs so much, because my own playstyle was changing and i was trying to make it so others with different playstyles could play properly with it

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 6:07 PM, Fizzy said:

okay so you used my config, and you couldnt get any kills. im assuming you're a newcomer to the scene. for my configs you need to have at least 4 months of experience with hvh'ing. also you have to be able to adapt to my configs very well, which is why i updated my otc configs so much, because my own playstyle was changing and i was trying to make it so others with different playstyles could play properly with it

image.thumb.png.0462132f0e0ade9bebc95464694ef373.png

920860640_stoprightnow.png.effa7e3991142c32d6398963e2559038.png get real

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

im assuming you're a newcomer to the scene. for my configs you need to have at least 4 months of experience with hvh'ing" i guess you be joking dude like no cap XD cuz its the dumbest thing ive ever read

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fergie211512 said:

im assuming you're a newcomer to the scene. for my configs you need to have at least 4 months of experience with hvh'ing" i guess you be joking dude like no cap XD cuz its the dumbest thing ive ever read

 kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png kek.png.30102808b3d992944ea162d93ec0edb4.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Fergie211512 said:

You can talk about experience when u play cs without cheats not with rage software

sure m8. I'll drop the demo where i dropped 50 kills 21 deaths fully legit.

 

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-HNBTy-3bZDS-LY6Vq-9EiVz-YLaxJ

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Fergie211512 said:

Imagine being nn in 2021 change my mind 

i mean you joined in 2020 so there's not much of a difference

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Fergie211512 said:

if u talk like that lets play quick 1v1 with ur cfg and mine dog and we finna see who is trashtalkin

2020 nn getting mad lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

sure m8. I'll drop the demo where i dropped 50 kills 21 deaths fully legit.

 

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-HNBTy-3bZDS-LY6Vq-9EiVz-YLaxJ

kek.png.c1f97460c9d989b17d1b569281b8f480.png kek.png.c1f97460c9d989b17d1b569281b8f480.png kek.png.c1f97460c9d989b17d1b569281b8f480.png kek.png.c1f97460c9d989b17d1b569281b8f480.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...