undetected CORSAIR LegitHack - LegitBot, Skins, Configs, Mics

I successfully played for a while with this cfg, but suddenly after a while the game crashed. I tried then disabling visuals to check if I would get another crash or not, then I got this last crash (image attached).
obs: the first time I got a crash, I was using my notebook and I didnt receive any error window, but this last time I tried in my desktop and got this error message when the crash occurred.

injector: saz injector
inj method: load library
features used: cfg uploaded (when this last crash occurred, I was trying with disabled player visuals (but got this crash)
windows version: win 10 21h1 19043.1110 (desktop), the notebook version I dont remember right now but its a different win10 build, i think 20h something (its off atm, if you need it tell me and I will reply with it later)
csgo settings: (i use different settings in my desktop and notebook and the happened in both machines, but if you really need it, tell me and I shall reply with both of them)

image.png.bf262fd479243e9537ab97b1a80de7eb.png

legit.zip

• Like 12

On 8/26/2021 at 7:02 AM, barbudao said:

I successfully played for a while with this cfg, but suddenly after a while the game crashed. I tried then disabling visuals to check if I would get another crash or not, then I got this last crash (image attached).
obs: the first time I got a crash, I was using my notebook and I didnt receive any error window, but this last time I tried in my desktop and got this error message when the crash occurred.

injector: saz injector
inj method: load library
features used: cfg uploaded (when this last crash occurred, I was trying with disabled player visuals (but got this crash)
windows version: win 10 21h1 19043.1110 (desktop), the notebook version I dont remember right now but its a different win10 build, i think 20h something (its off atm, if you need it tell me and I will reply with it later)
csgo settings: (i use different settings in my desktop and notebook and the happened in both machines, but if you really need it, tell me and I shall reply with both of them)

image.png.bf262fd479243e9537ab97b1a80de7eb.png

legit.zip 15.01 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for letting me know. I'll take a closer look into this. 

On 3/17/2021 at 9:17 AM, btc said:

corsair_hack.png

New Working Legit Cheat on Counter Strike:GO from the team of our forum. This is a multi-functional hack designed for inconspicuous play, there are all the necessary functions to raise your game rank. For example, there is a well-customizable Legitbot with a large number of features, a convenient selection of any game private skins, as well as beautiful visual effects and other additional features.

How to use:

To launch the hack, use any working injector that supports the CS:GO game.
The menu opens with the INSERT or INS key (on laptops).

DOWNLOAD: 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

VirusTotal: 

Hidden Content

corsair V2 official update log available now 

Hidden Content

If your game keep crashing while using this cheat, please read this

nice

2 hours ago, Z0ji said:

It would be great to see legitaim (always on) cuz for now is available only on hold and toggle, but can't find any features that may show it is turned on/off

I can take a look into this aswell. 

• Like 1

• btc locked this topic
  • KATE unpinned this topic