undetected CORSAIR LegitHack - LegitBot, Skins, Configs, Mics

On 4/11/2021 at 4:21 AM, Boronenn said:

Hi, it's randomly crashes! Most likely during normal games. i'll Share my Config files, it might be more helpful if you have more.
But it's good, easy to use, learn, good work! 

Virustotal
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/2907efc9e1a871a74193a48f5f64a0e1117ffd738fe208fb7ea816ba52b3ef1e/detection
Password:123

123.zip 17.2 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for letting me know. 

To everyone, I've started to make corsair v2 which is much better than the original version. Everything that I have tested so far is working perfectly .:) + all crashes should be fixed on V2 🙂 

So I'm not supporting V1 anymore, but I can update the cheat to the latest game update if needed x) 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, btc said:

Thanks for letting me know. 

To everyone, I've started to make corsair v2 which is much better than the original version. Everything that I have tested so far is working perfectly .:) + all crashes should be fixed on V2 🙂 

So I'm not supporting V1 anymore, but I can update the cheat to the latest game update if needed x) 

Would be great, if you would update it. Cuz i think it's not 3 days to make the V2 version of it, and at least we could use something great until that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boronenn said:

Would be great, if you would update it. Cuz i think it's not 3 days to make the V2 version of it, and at least we could use something great until that.

I will do my best brotha

• Like 1

The cheat is very good. CLEAN, no buggy features no wierd glitches. My only problem is that i cannot find the backtrack settings only the backtrack chams. Maybe add some movement features like Autostrafe on key, jumpbug. Movement recorder would be the cherry on top. Fake item unbox(chat) and trade massage, fake ban, bomb damage indicator , bhop hitchance, runboost assist, vote revealer would also be dope. Stay safe!

Edited by MateLula420
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MateLula420 said:

The cheat is very good. CLEAN, no buggy features no wierd glitches. My only problem is that i cannot find the backtrack settings only the backtrack chams. Maybe add some movement features like Autostrafe on key, jumpbug. Movement recorder would be the cherry on top. Fake item unbox(chat) and trade massage, fake ban, bomb damage indicator , bhop hitchance, runboost assist, vote revealer would also be dope. Stay safe!

Thanks for the great feedback! I'm working on V2 of the cheat so I might add those! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, btc said:

Thanks for the great feedback! I'm working on V2 of the cheat so I might add those! 

Do you have a github or a discord channel where you post progress or updates before publishing it to corsair.wtf?

Just now, MateLula420 said:

Do you have a github or a discord channel where you post progress or updates before publishing it to corsair.wtf?

i'm planning to make github for it where I post updates. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

why does this only have 12 smoothing instead of 100? wtf is this man. also, if you cycle through the skins too much in the skinchanger you will crash

ikr, all of those will be better in V2

• btc locked this topic
  • KATE unpinned this topic