detected MADLOADER | Best Cheats in One App [MadUI v5]

• 3nv0y featured this topic
6 hours ago, BETA!!! said:

He is pasting the "project" not source.

You can't call it MadLoader project paste. Why are you so worried? Your members won't give up on you, don't be afraid

4 hours ago, 3nv0y said:

You can't call it MadLoader project paste. Why are you so worried? Your members won't give up on you, don't be afraid

they might, because beta made his loader private lmao

• Like 1

In my opinion there are many better loaders than BETA's. For example EX Loader is better in every possible way. Haven't tried this one yet.

Below I will summarize some of the main points why EX loader is better:

- Better design/more user-friendly/Beta's menu is a bit depressing for me.

- Less cheats on EX; but they all actually work. Beta has many more, but a lot of the cheats don't work.

- Cheats posted twice; example: Pandora.beta is posted twice on Beta loader.

- Ex loader app auto-updates directly from the app itself. Beta has you going through Linkvertise links to get any new versions.

- Beta loader crashes a lot and seems to have many bugs.

There are a lot of other points; however these are the main ones. I believe if BETA fixes the above; his loader has a chance to be the best loader again.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dakar111 said:

In my opinion there are many better loaders than BETA's. For example EX Loader is better in every possible way. Haven't tried this one yet.

Below I will summarize some of the main points why EX loader is better:

- Better design/more user-friendly/Beta's menu is a bit depressing for me.

- Less cheats on EX; but they all actually work. Beta has many more, but a lot of the cheats don't work.

- Cheats posted twice; example: Pandora.beta is posted twice on Beta loader.

- Ex loader app auto-updates directly from the app itself. Beta has you going through Linkvertise links to get any new versions.

- Beta loader crashes a lot and seems to have many bugs.

There are a lot of other points; however these are the main ones. I believe if BETA fixes the above; his loader has a chance to be the best loader again.

please do not compare. MadLoader cannot be seen as a rival to anyone. If we thought MadLoader wasn't any better than other (ridiculous) Loaders, we wouldn't share it with people anyway.

Some kiddo thinks BetaLoader's best but they don't fking know that BETA uses a free source VAC Bypasser and called his loader "self-coded". 
I got his source, and some older version have even BTC miner insides. Funny enough
Nice loader, haven't tried but I know you on Discord. Keep up good work man

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, manhmct301 said:

Some kiddo thinks BetaLoader's best but they don't fking know that BETA uses a free source VAC Bypasser and called his loader "self-coded". 
I got his source, and some older version have even BTC miner insides. Funny enough
Nice loader, haven't tried but I know you on Discord. Keep up good work man

plus the cheat detection status is more accurate imo

• 3nv0y changed the title to MADLOADER | Best Cheats in One App [MadUI v5]
  • KATE unpinned this topic