source Osiris v2 - New cool menu

btc

hi, i compiled the src and injected it and everything went fine in a bot match when i joined a casual game to test to see if it crashed. it was fine for the first game but the second game i tried messing with some settings and a few seconds later it crashed. i just thought that this is a retarded story and i could prob figure it out myself but i am still typing. do you know of any modules that are glitchy.

note to everyone: if you encounter bugs or you just have problem compiling the cheat, please dm me here instead of discord.

Edited by btc
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, btc said:

- Basically osiris but added some more features, and there's "lua" tab ready to lua api to be added 

- before compiling make sure you set "Release & x86" 

Detection status: Most likely detected but you can make it undetected

Make sure to like the post

osirisv2.zip 27.88 MB · 20 downloads

Virustotal

812503719_osiris1.png.38db30b1c994a6a80212fb7c8dea1018.png

looks like nexodium legit bwahaha

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MrHenry said:

hi, i compiled the src and injected it and everything went fine in a bot match when i joined a casual game to test to see if it crashed. it was fine for the first game but the second game i tried messing with some settings and a few seconds later it crashed. i just thought that this is a retarded story and i could prob figure it out myself but i am still typing. do you know of any modules that are glitchy.

Try different injector

3 minutes ago, Fokkol said:

What do you mean make it undetected?

by adding functions, making own code, changing / recoding something or use vac bypass

Edited by btc

26 minutes ago, Flowww said:

my game keeps crashing i used extreme injector then rando injector, I get on a test map and after 10-15 minutes it crashes why is that I have no errors on the dll or warnings .

it is because this source needs to be updated.

1 hour ago, Flowww said:

How do i do it?  ( I am just getting into this sorry )

Just to make sure, please attach debugger into csgo and inject and show the log

1 minute ago, Mouwrits_ said:

@btc can you please explain how you change the menu of a cheat? or make a video about it

"void GUI::renderNewGui" at GUI.cpp - line: 1247

this renders the new menu for your cheat

for an example you could add these there

ImGui::SetCursorPos(ImVec2{ 2, 2 });
            draw->AddRectFilled(ImVec2(pos.x + 0, pos.y + 0), ImVec2(pos.x + 777, pos.y + 702), ImColor(22, 22, 28, 255));  //BG
            draw->AddRectFilled(ImVec2(pos.x + 0, pos.y + 0), ImVec2(pos.x + 50, pos.y + 702), ImColor(31, 31, 39, 255));  //LEFT
            draw->AddRectFilled(ImVec2(pos.x + 0, pos.y + 680), ImVec2(pos.x + 777, pos.y + 702), ImColor(17, 17, 23, 255));  //DOWN
            draw->AddText(ImVec2(pos.x + 7, pos.y + 684), ImColor(255, 255, 255), "Osiris V2 For Counter-Strike: Global Offensive");
            draw->AddText(ImVec2(pos.x + 640, pos.y + 684), ImColor(255, 255, 255), "2.0");

for more, please check this video out: