it should be

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Include

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Lib\x86

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6812

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, trage said:

How to make it undetected?

simply, just change the code as much as possible. Rework with the features, delete useless features & code

13 hours ago, Neanuss said:

Hey there BTC. Thanks for the source. Some advices to make it undetected besides the junk code? Thanks mate.

Check your dms. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bro. I love your Hydraware source code. Can u tell me how to update it when CS:GO update?

I tried to find the offset in the source but I couldn't. So what need to be updated when CS:GO update?

On 2/20/2021 at 7:16 PM, btc said:

I decided to release this masterpiece. To successfully compile this source use: win sdk version: 10.0.18362.0 & platform toolset: vs19 (v142)

and before compiling make sure you set "Release & x86" 

Detection status: Most likely detected but you can make it undetected

Make sure to like the post

Virustotal

hydraware.zip 212.24 MB · 515 downloads

newhydra.png.5e4b448a7507232c134765aea77c3f99.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

yo you recommended me this cheat on my topic the other day, I got the SDK setup and have a functional compile.

I'm new to all this imgui stuff and what not, I tried googling how to do it but couldn't find anything. Would you be so kind to show me how to change the colors for the following: Forecolor Text, Background Color & the selection corners that show up on tabs. if you don't want to reply hear feel free to message me on discord. I would prefer you reply here so others can use this information as well!

My discord is: babygirl#3490

Cheers,

babygirl

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 8:38 AM, babygirl said:

yo you recommended me this cheat on my topic the other day, I got the SDK setup and have a functional compile.

I'm new to all this imgui stuff and what not, I tried googling how to do it but couldn't find anything. Would you be so kind to show me how to change the colors for the following: Forecolor Text, Background Color & the selection corners that show up on tabs. if you don't want to reply hear feel free to message me on discord. I would prefer you reply here so others can use this information as well!

My discord is: babygirl#3490

Cheers,

babygirl

yo you still got problems? I would like to help you, is it ok that I dm u on dc?

7 minutes ago, superstefan420 said:

When I change the colors in menu.cpp it doesn’t change stuff like the main part of the combo boxes before I click on it and the check boxes. How can I do this?

if i don't remember wrong, check imgui_widgets.cpp there should be functions for combobox etc