Jump to content
  • Treść wyszukiwania
    Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
  • Sign Up
Password for all archives on our forum: 123

source Hydraware ~ legit & movement cheat

Source code
Go to solution Solved by Validix,

Recommended Posts

I decided to release this masterpiece. To successfully compile this source use: win sdk version: 10.0.18362.0 & platform toolset: vs19 (v142)

and before compiling make sure you set "Release & x86" 

 

Detection status: Most likely detected but you can make it undetected

Make sure to like the post

Quote

Changelog

- Fixed chams not rendering agent skins which have patches applied

- Added backtrack functions (needs some fixing tho)

- Made menu bigger for pasters and changed color

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

 

hydraware.zip

 

newhydra.png.5e4b448a7507232c134765aea77c3f99.png

Edited by btc
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided to release this masterpiece. To successfully compile this source use: win sdk version: 10.0.18362.0 & platform toolset: vs19 (v142) and before compiling make sure you set "Release & x86"    Detection status: Most likely detected but you can make it undetected Make sure to like the post   Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.     hyd

Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.   try those

it should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Include C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Lib\x86 Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Validix said:

Looking nice, does it have some pasted features? 

it's csgosimple based cheat with osiris features i think

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

note to everyone: to fix agent skin chams problem: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
 you need to make new broken fang agent models renderable in the code

 

almost perfect fix: 

constexpr std::array models{
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_fbi_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_fbi_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_fbi_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_fbi_varianth.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_sas_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variante.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantk.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantm.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_varianth.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantj.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_leet_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_leet_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_leet_varianth.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_leet_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_phoenix_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_phoenix_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_phoenix_varianth.mdl",

			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate_varianta.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate_variantc.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate_variantd.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist_varianta.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist_variantc.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist_variantd.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_varianta.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantc.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantd.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variante.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_jumpsuit_varianta.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_jumpsuit_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_jumpsuit_variantc.mdl",

			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_phoenix_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantj.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantl.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantk.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantl.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_variante.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_varianth.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_variantj.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf1.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf2.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf3.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf4.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varh.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_vari.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varj.mdl"
		};

fix for chams not rendering agent skins which have patches applied:

on "hkDrawModelExecute":

void __fastcall hkDrawModelExecute(void* _this, void* edx, IMatRenderContext* ctx, const DrawModelState_t& state, const ModelRenderInfo_t& pInfo, matrix3x4_t* pCustomBoneToWorld) {
	static auto ofunc = mdlrender_hook.GetOriginal<decltype(&hkDrawModelExecute)>(index::DrawModelExecute);
 
	if (g_MdlRender->IsForcedMaterialOverride())
		//removed
		
	Chams::Get().OnDrawModelExecute(ctx, state, pInfo, pCustomBoneToWorld);
	ofunc(_this, edx, ctx, state, pInfo, pCustomBoneToWorld);
 
	g_MdlRender->ForcedMaterialOverride(nullptr);
}

 

Edited by btc
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 11:53 AM, btc said:

note to everyone: to fix agent skin chams problem: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
 you need to make new broken fang agent models renderable in the code

 

almost perfect fix: 

constexpr std::array models{
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_fbi_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_fbi_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_fbi_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_fbi_varianth.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_sas_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variante.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantk.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantm.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_varianth.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantj.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_leet_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_leet_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_leet_varianth.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_leet_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_phoenix_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_phoenix_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_phoenix_varianth.mdl",

			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate_varianta.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate_variantc.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_pirate_variantd.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist_varianta.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist_variantc.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_anarchist_variantd.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_varianta.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantc.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantd.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variante.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_jumpsuit_varianta.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_jumpsuit_variantb.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_jumpsuit_variantc.mdl",

			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_phoenix_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantj.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_st6_variantl.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantk.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_balkan_variantl.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_variante.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_variantf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_variantg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_varianth.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_varianti.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_swat_variantj.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf1.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf2.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf3.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varf4.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varg.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varh.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_vari.mdl",
			"models/player/custom_player/legacy/tm_professional_varj.mdl"
		};

fix for chams not rendering agent skins which have patches applied:

on "hkDrawModelExecute":

void __fastcall hkDrawModelExecute(void* _this, void* edx, IMatRenderContext* ctx, const DrawModelState_t& state, const ModelRenderInfo_t& pInfo, matrix3x4_t* pCustomBoneToWorld) {
	static auto ofunc = mdlrender_hook.GetOriginal<decltype(&hkDrawModelExecute)>(index::DrawModelExecute);
 
	if (g_MdlRender->IsForcedMaterialOverride())
		//removed
		
	Chams::Get().OnDrawModelExecute(ctx, state, pInfo, pCustomBoneToWorld);
	ofunc(_this, edx, ctx, state, pInfo, pCustomBoneToWorld);
 
	g_MdlRender->ForcedMaterialOverride(nullptr);
}

 

Thx man, is it what caused the cheat to crash my game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, warx said:

Thx man, is it what caused the cheat to crash my game?

When is your game crashing? on inject or on certain feature?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, btc said:

When is your game crashing? on inject or on certain feature?

while I play, like 5 minutes after injecting it crashes..  I'm using extreme injector btw

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, warx said:

while I play, like 5 minutes after injecting it crashes..  I'm using extreme injector btw

I haven't encountered this problem? try different injector and try again

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheDumitru said:

add backtrack pls/ help me to add backtrack

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
 

try those

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, trage said:

Well, how do we fix it

What is your problem first of all? do you crash when injecting or what?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dualcheckin said:

ı just want to know how can i update when if outdated its not work like a external cheat can you teach me basics

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
 - what features are outdated?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FlckFlckOvrDck said:

Hey, I get an error on opening "Error in "CSGOSimple" when trying to open "hooks.cpp"

Please send the details to my dm. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bluechams said:

cannot include d3dx9.h after changing lib and include folders, im new to cpp so if you could help me, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Could you show me those d3x lib & include directions? Because the problem is in the path.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...