question Help me re-code this to 2K res

ghyu

Hello all, so i found some code for a pixel bot which works well however, i do not know how to fix the code and make it compatible with 2560x1440 resolution because it only works on 1920x1080, can anyone help me out? Add me on discord: MightyEagle77#4862

1 minute ago, RussianAirplane said:

I believe you should be able to see that somewhere in the code..
I don't dev Valorant cheats, but I believe it SHOULD be there somewhere.

I was looking around but it's too confusing, i tried changing the obvious numbers of 1920 to 2560 and 1080 to 1440 but that still doesn't work at all, and doesn't help

1 minute ago, ghyu said:

I was looking around but it's too confusing, i tried changing the obvious numbers of 1920 to 2560 and 1080 to 1440 but that still doesn't work at all, and doesn't help

Well, first of all, I would make some of your friends that has 1080p monitor try the aimbot out (if you already didn't) to make sure that it even work.
If It does then most likely there must be smthn more to the code. 

Just now, RussianAirplane said:

Well, first of all, I would make some of your friends that has 1080p monitor try the aimbot out (if you already didn't) to make sure that it even work.
If It does then most likely there must be smthn more to the code. 

When i changed my res to 1920x1080 it worked fine with no problems and was not obvious, when i changed it back to 1440p the same problems came back again

1 minute ago, ghyu said:

When i changed my res to 1920x1080 it worked fine with no problems and was not obvious, when i changed it back to 1440p the same problems came back again

If you wouldn't mind, you could share the code here, if ur not comfortable, my discord is in my signature, you can add me and I can try to help you, but im not 100% sure how this stuff looks.

Just now, RussianAirplane said:

If you wouldn't mind, you could share the code here, if ur not comfortable, my discord is in my signature, you can add me and I can try to help you, but im not 100% sure how this stuff looks.

Yeah i added u on discord just so i dont spam, but the code is public anyways so i dont mind posting it here but i just dont wanna spam