Jump to content
  • Treść wyszukiwania
    Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
  • Sign Up
Password for all archives on our forum: 123

Recommended Posts


uh, simple google "d3dx9.h not found" would give u the answer..

1) Go to your Project Properities
image.png.1f38d288f0f22bfcd3aee1291deb6ed3.png

2) Go to VC++ Directories
image.png.cf76e6b8ed7a097db9c5eba499ae2ce1.png

3) DoubleClick on Include Directories and paste: $(DXSDK_DIR)Include
4) DoubleClick on Library Directories and paste: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x86  (if your project is 64-bit, doubt that, paste this: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x64)
5) GG EZ PROFIT €€

edit: just realized, some projects may contain other includes as for other files, you can just click this icon:image.png.38768d414d6c1db44095764cd1cdd502.png
Then edit and then u just add new path, paste the same thing in as above..

Link to post
Share on other sites

that just made more errors

2 hours ago, RussianAirplane said:

uh, simple google "d3dx9.h not found" would give u the answer..

1) Go to your Project Properities
image.png.1f38d288f0f22bfcd3aee1291deb6ed3.png

2) Go to VC++ Directories
image.png.cf76e6b8ed7a097db9c5eba499ae2ce1.png

3) DoubleClick on Include Directories and paste: $(DXSDK_DIR)Include
4) DoubleClick on Library Directories and paste: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x86  (if your project is 64-bit, doubt that, paste this: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x64)
5) GG EZ PROFIT €€

edit: just realized, some projects may contain other includes as for other files, you can just click this icon:image.png.38768d414d6c1db44095764cd1cdd502.png
Then edit and then u just add new path, paste the same thing in as above..

made more errors 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ADstepZz said:

made more errors 

 

Sometimes u need to manually define paths:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Include
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Lib\x86

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ADstepZz said:

that just made more errors

What are the errors?
Is it: d3dx9.h couldn't be found
Or, is it Source Errors?

Pro tip for you:
Nobody is going to help you how to learn c++, we can help you figuring out stuff that requires some kind of time spent developing cheats.

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you still have problem with it here is a fix that will work ( should ) :
 

  • download the dx3d9 sdk 

    Hidden Content

      Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
  • unzip the .rar file and put the sdk where you want ( I recommend you putting them in your visual studio folder ) 
  • after you have done that just repeat the explanation made by @RussianAirplane above and it should be done.
    I hope I don't have to precise that you have to put the include to the include shit and lib in the lib shit hu ? 

    ( if doesn't work try removing old directories from the old guy who compiled the project and try again )


 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, risque said:

if you still have problem with it here is a fix that will work ( should ) :
 

  • download the dx3d9 sdk  DX9 SDK.zip 1.48 MB · 0 downloads
  • unzip the .rar file and put the sdk where you want ( I recommend you putting them in your visual studio folder ) 
  • after you have done that just repeat the explanation made by @RussianAirplane above and it should be done.
    I hope I don't have to precise that you have to put the include to the include shit and lib in the lib shit hu ? 

    ( if doesn't work try removing old directories from the old guy who compiled the project and try again )


 

 

11 hours ago, RussianAirplane said:

uh, simple google "d3dx9.h not found" would give u the answer..

1) Go to your Project Properities
image.png.1f38d288f0f22bfcd3aee1291deb6ed3.png

2) Go to VC++ Directories
image.png.cf76e6b8ed7a097db9c5eba499ae2ce1.png

3) DoubleClick on Include Directories and paste: $(DXSDK_DIR)Include
4) DoubleClick on Library Directories and paste: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x86  (if your project is 64-bit, doubt that, paste this: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x64)
5) GG EZ PROFIT €€

edit: just realized, some projects may contain other includes as for other files, you can just click this icon:image.png.38768d414d6c1db44095764cd1cdd502.png
Then edit and then u just add new path, paste the same thing in as above..

 

these are some god-tier shit fr y'all should make some kind of thread and include these in the thread. Explained perfectly 🥰

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean seeing how many people struggle on that part when first trying to compile a paste we ( me and other staff if they are oke with the idea ) to make a big topic on how to correctly compile sources posted on our forums that will also include rules for next people who would want to share their sources by them adding instruction , removing auth errors and other shit. everything should be done ( I hope ) when the forum will be reworked.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, risque said:

I mean seeing how many people struggle on that part when first trying to compile a paste we ( me and other staff if they are oke with the idea ) to make a big topic on how to correctly compile sources posted on our forums that will also include rules for next people who would want to share their sources by them adding instruction , removing auth errors and other shit. everything should be done ( I hope ) when the forum will be reworked.

every paster gonna love it 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 11:38 PM, risque said:

if you still have problem with it here is a fix that will work ( should ) :
 

  • download the dx3d9 sdk  DX9 SDK.zip 1.48 MB · 20 downloads
  • unzip the .rar file and put the sdk where you want ( I recommend you putting them in your visual studio folder ) 
  • after you have done that just repeat the explanation made by @RussianAirplane above and it should be done.
    I hope I don't have to precise that you have to put the include to the include shit and lib in the lib shit hu ? 

    ( if doesn't work try removing old directories from the old guy who compiled the project and try again )


 

Did that and now Im getting this error: 

download.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jamel said:

Did that and now Im getting this error: 

download.png

have you remove any old path from the original project if yes that might be why 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, risque said:

have you remove any old path from the original project if yes that might be why 

What do you mean with removed old path?

Btw. I think I have the wrong path idk what to put there

Screenshot_2.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...