source Plz help

ADstepZz

uh, simple google "d3dx9.h not found" would give u the answer..

1) Go to your Project Properities
image.png.1f38d288f0f22bfcd3aee1291deb6ed3.png

2) Go to VC++ Directories
image.png.cf76e6b8ed7a097db9c5eba499ae2ce1.png

3) DoubleClick on Include Directories and paste: $(DXSDK_DIR)Include
4) DoubleClick on Library Directories and paste: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x86  (if your project is 64-bit, doubt that, paste this: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x64)
5) GG EZ PROFIT €€

edit: just realized, some projects may contain other includes as for other files, you can just click this icon:image.png.38768d414d6c1db44095764cd1cdd502.png
Then edit and then u just add new path, paste the same thing in as above..

that just made more errors

2 hours ago, RussianAirplane said:

4) DoubleClick on Library Directories and paste: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x86  (if your project is 64-bit, doubt that, paste this: $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x64)
5) GG EZ PROFIT €€

edit: just realized, some projects may contain other includes as for other files, you can just click this icon:image.png.38768d414d6c1db44095764cd1cdd502.png

made more errors 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ADstepZz said:

made more errors 

Sometimes u need to manually define paths:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Include
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Lib\x86

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ADstepZz said:

that just made more errors

What are the errors?
Is it: d3dx9.h couldn't be found
Or, is it Source Errors?

Pro tip for you:
Nobody is going to help you how to learn c++, we can help you figuring out stuff that requires some kind of time spent developing cheats.

if you still have problem with it here is a fix that will work ( should ) :

• download the dx3d9 sdk DX9 SDK.zip
  • unzip the .rar file and put the sdk where you want ( I recommend you putting them in your visual studio folder ) 
  • after you have done that just repeat the explanation made by @RussianAirplane above and it should be done.
    I hope I don't have to precise that you have to put the include to the include shit and lib in the lib shit hu ? 

( if doesn't work try removing old directories from the old guy who compiled the project and try again )

• Like 41

1 hour ago, risque said:

• download the dx3d9 sdk  DX9 SDK.zip 1.48 MB · 0 downloads
  • unzip the .rar file and put the sdk where you want ( I recommend you putting them in your visual studio folder ) 
  • after you have done that just repeat the explanation made by @RussianAirplane above and it should be done.
    I hope I don't have to precise that you have to put the include to the include shit and lib in the lib shit hu ? 

( if doesn't work try removing old directories from the old guy who compiled the project and try again )

11 hours ago, RussianAirplane said:

5) GG EZ PROFIT €€

these are some god-tier shit fr y'all should make some kind of thread and include these in the thread. Explained perfectly 🥰

• Like 2

I mean seeing how many people struggle on that part when first trying to compile a paste we ( me and other staff if they are oke with the idea ) to make a big topic on how to correctly compile sources posted on our forums that will also include rules for next people who would want to share their sources by them adding instruction , removing auth errors and other shit. everything should be done ( I hope ) when the forum will be reworked.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, risque said:

I mean seeing how many people struggle on that part when first trying to compile a paste we ( me and other staff if they are oke with the idea ) to make a big topic on how to correctly compile sources posted on our forums that will also include rules for next people who would want to share their sources by them adding instruction , removing auth errors and other shit. everything should be done ( I hope ) when the forum will be reworked.

every paster gonna love it 😉

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 11:38 PM, risque said:

• download the dx3d9 sdk  DX9 SDK.zip 1.48 MB · 20 downloads

Did that and now Im getting this error: 

download.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, risque said:

have you remove any old path from the original project if yes that might be why 

What do you mean with removed old path?

Btw. I think I have the wrong path idk what to put there

Screenshot_2.png

• 7 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 11:38 PM, risque said:

• download the dx3d9 sdk 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

thanks for that men