undetected annihilation - external cheat (aim, bhop, esp, triggerbot)

1595925172_1592896342_annihilation-exter

For a long time on our site there were no such simple external hacks for the game CSGO. We present to your attention a new free cheat for CS:GO annihilation from the developer misiegg. This cheat is perfect for an inconspicuous game, the purpose of which is to raise the rank without being banned. There are functions such as: Aimbot with customization, ESP function, Bhop function, as well as TriggerBot and function for opening ranks of your enemies and allies. I remind you that this is a simple external cheat and the probability of getting a ban for this hack is very small, if you still encrypt the cheat itself and use bypass, then the probability of getting a ban is reduced to zero. The author is constantly updating this hack, so stay tuned on our site so as not to miss the next update of the simple external hack annihilation on CSGO.

My Club in Corsair.wtf , Subsribe Please 💗

FUNCTIONS:

AIMBOT
[F6] - Enable Aimbot
[F3] - BodyAim/HeadAim
[F7] - FOV +0.2
[F8] - FOV -0.2
[F9] - Smooth +0.2
[F10] - Smooth -0.2
ESP
[F11] - Enable GLOW ESP
[F1] - Change the style
ADDITIONALLY
[V] - Enable / disable TriggerBot
[ALT] - TriggerBot aiming during shooting
[F2] - BunnyHop
[INS] - Show the rank of players

VT
 https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/768470f3ad68f2f350c0ce59e29c49758fdd24c0407e52418729dc1fe5286d58/detection

VT EXE FILE
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/35eef74ec4bfdd2e750eca7b4fb519e465f9b787b2f2fc141452ab70c5c86792/detection

Annihilation.zip

Edited by Vip-Filer

1 hour ago, Fizzy said:

Please scan the EXE/DLL instead of the RAR file. You have until 1/30/2021 to change the Virustotal link. Your thread will get removed and you will receive a penalty for not complying.

ok, i'll do it tomorrow morning, not home now. If this is not possible, tell me, I will completely delete the entire chain