undetected Valorant Logitech Macro - NoRecoil

Vip-Filer

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 5:12 PM, Vip-Filer said:

1597145408_norecoil-valorant.png

Do you play Valorant and use a Logitech gaming mouse? If Yes, then this script (cheat) is for you. With it and your Logitech gaming mouse, you can remove the scatter of bullets from your weapon and you will shoot accurately and evenly without recoil of the weapon. Use this yourself and you will see the result (as in the screenshot). You will not get banned for this Macro.

My club in Corsair.wtf, subscribe please

Tutorial:

1. Read through script and assign keys to your liking. Any G_PRESSED are for keyboard GKeys. Switch to MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED if you want to use mouse Gkeys.
2. MB_Mode_Switchcycles through all 3 features and blinks Capslock:
  • 1 blink = Mode 1 = Fast Pick
    G1-G5 spams agent assigned to key
  • 2 blinks = Mode 2 = Quick Buy
    G1-G5 quick buys assigned items
  • 3 blinks = Mode 3 = Adjustable Recoil
    G1 = Pull down faster
    G2 = Pull down slower
    G3 = Reset to original assigned value

3. MB_Recoil_Toggle = GKey to toggle anti-recoil
4. MB_Calibrate = GKey to grab (X,Y) coordinates for center of Breach icon or Classic icon. These values are used to calculate every other location.
5. Fast_Pick= Agents added to this table are automatically assigned to KEYBOARD G1-G5. Swap names with who you want to spam per GKey
6. Quick_Buy = Each line is assigned to KEYBOARD G1-G5 (or more if you got them)
7. If any new operators come out, should be able to add them at the name_table at the bottom in alphabetical order (unless they change that).

AIO_Valorant_(1).zip 2.64 kB · 226 downloads

Hey, I'm havin trouble, please link ur discord. I dont know how to inject the cheat, what is lua????? Can you help, please? my discord is Taemo#1924

On 1/24/2021 at 8:15 PM, PsychoLeague said:

I need a pasword nvm found it

On 2/19/2021 at 3:23 PM, candido.vinii said:

On 2/23/2021 at 5:19 AM, Tylxh said:

I need a password too

Didn't read anything when you registered? All files on the website have the password: 123 🤦‍♂️

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/24/2021 at 1:12 PM, Vip-Filer said:

1597145408_norecoil-valorant.png

Do you play Valorant and use a Logitech gaming mouse? If Yes, then this script (cheat) is for you. With it and your Logitech gaming mouse, you can remove the scatter of bullets from your weapon and you will shoot accurately and evenly without recoil of the weapon. Use this yourself and you will see the result (as in the screenshot). You will not get banned for this Macro.

My club in Corsair.wtf, subscribe please

Tutorial:

1. Read through script and assign keys to your liking. Any G_PRESSED are for keyboard GKeys. Switch to MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED if you want to use mouse Gkeys.
2. MB_Mode_Switchcycles through all 3 features and blinks Capslock:
  • 1 blink = Mode 1 = Fast Pick
    G1-G5 spams agent assigned to key
  • 2 blinks = Mode 2 = Quick Buy
    G1-G5 quick buys assigned items
  • 3 blinks = Mode 3 = Adjustable Recoil
    G1 = Pull down faster
    G2 = Pull down slower
    G3 = Reset to original assigned value

3. MB_Recoil_Toggle = GKey to toggle anti-recoil
4. MB_Calibrate = GKey to grab (X,Y) coordinates for center of Breach icon or Classic icon. These values are used to calculate every other location.
5. Fast_Pick= Agents added to this table are automatically assigned to KEYBOARD G1-G5. Swap names with who you want to spam per GKey
6. Quick_Buy = Each line is assigned to KEYBOARD G1-G5 (or more if you got them)
7. If any new operators come out, should be able to add them at the name_table at the bottom in alphabetical order (unless they change that).

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

wow gooodddd

• Like 3