question VAC-ByPasser

If you ever used basic logic u would know anything thats public will not give u ability to bypass any anti cheat that is updating each day

1. there is no any VAC Bypass
2. Blocking or interacting with VAC will kick u out of server with VAC Error.
3. there is nothing that will be undetected for long time for something thats public.
4. when u survived 1 year without vac that doesnt mean it works.

imagine thinking that blocking VAC functions will actually allows u to play 

like they dont have network checks that u doing something fishy

Literally Valve doesnt ban u because they know u log with more accs doing same shit and then just ban it all at the same time so they have stonks. Doesnt mean ur not flagged

afaik vac dev know's about all bypass way's

next if u see  someone post about "vac bypass" just leave cuz they just newgen paster with 1% known , my braincells are dying

What if i protect with VMprotect

vmprotect doesn't do shit. VMProtect are used against anti cracking or other stuff. VMProtect still mmap actual original dll to memory so there is no point It doesn't help being ud against vac or anything. The actual memory part u was injecting before is same with or without VMProtect or any other program that does same stuff 

BUT

if u want to more "UD" use different hooking method like Minhook mod or try to learn c++ 

On 12/13/2020 at 1:47 PM, 135-018 said:

If you ever used basic logic u would know anything thats public will not give u ability to bypass any anti cheat that is updating each day

1. there is no any VAC Bypass
2. Blocking or interacting with VAC will kick u out of server with VAC Error.
3. there is nothing that will be undetected for long time for something thats public.
4. when u survived 1 year without vac that doesnt mean it works.

imagine thinking that blocking VAC functions will actually allows u to play 

like they dont have network checks that u doing something fishy

Literally Valve doesnt ban u because they know u log with more accs doing same shit and then just ban it all at the same time so they have stonks. Doesnt mean ur not flagged

afaik vac dev know's about all bypass way's

next if u see  someone post about "vac bypass" just leave cuz they just newgen paster with 1% known , my braincells are dying

What if i protect with VMprotect

vmprotect doesn't do shit. VMProtect are used against anti cracking or other stuff. VMProtect still mmap actual original dll to memory so there is no point It doesn't help being ud against vac or anything. The actual memory part u was injecting before is same with or without VMProtect or any other program that does same stuff 

BUT

if u want to more "UD" use different hooking method like Minhook mod or try to learn c++ 

that is the most beautiful thing i've ever read, it made me cry.