8 minutes ago, WhatAFaqqt said:

i just check ItΒ  itΒ is not a virus or an ip grabber none of that shit but it's not working It always said "Bad server response.please restart the client"

it didn't opened, so press f for me

edit: it got blocked from avg, so i think i am safe for a potential virus

Edited by Axelmuga12

11 hours ago, Axelmuga12 said:

I think it got a hotkey listener or something like that idk, I was restarting my PC and then it appeared something named "hotkey listener"

so you think it might be a key logger but i have the problem as everyone else does but i think i know why

Β 

Β 

its hwid locked and ip locked think about it it works for right but it wont work for us because were not the same ip as him idk about the hwid lock because its free cheat you dont really need security but i think thats it besides why leak luckycharms its free hes gonna release it soon once he fixes everything but right now its for members because they pay him and there not that much members so its stable at the moment like he said he'll slowly release so if you want invite you gotta be in discord(lucky's but you can join mine to just dm me im starting a clan) and be in his server actively playing its kinda like skeet tho because you cant beg for it

• Like 1