Just now, βœ©π’Ήπ‘’π“ˆπ“Žπ“ƒπ’Έβœ© said:

proof its not safe kid

16 of 67 isnt risky when otc has 34 or 37 LOL

U didnt proof its a virus so stfu u just gay

i don't have to proof it cuz evry .exe cheat can be a virus, Why should be a free cheat cheat in exe? [even windows don't wan't to open it cuz it wan't to protect the user i have windows defender disabled but it still wan't to protect me so ] and you need to proof it cuz its .exe as i said soo and you don't wan't to proof it so its obv my mate

3 minutes ago, Basti73 said:

i don't have to proof it cuz evry .exe cheat can be a virus, Why should be a free cheat cheat in exe? [even windows don't wan't to open it cuz it wan't to protect the user i have windows defender disabled but it still wan't to protect me so ] and you need to proof it cuz its .exe as i said soo and you don't wan't to proof it so its obv my mate

EVERY FKIN PAID CHEAT IS A LOADER (.EXE) THIS IS A PRIVATE CHEAT RN, AND ONLY LUCKY'S MEMBERS ARE INVITED. IF U EVERY HAD A PAID CHEAT, U WILL NOTICE THAT ITS A .EXE FILE AND WHEN U OPEN IT U LOG IN WITH UR ACC AND LOAD THE CHEAT INTO CSGO.

AND WINDOWS DEFENDER ITS A TRASH ANTI-VIRUS, IT WILL BLOCK EVEN FIVEM FROM RUNNINGΒ 

UR JUST TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND HOW A CHEAT WORKS

Edited by βœ©π’Ήπ‘’π“ˆπ“Žπ“ƒπ’Έβœ©
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, βœ©π’Ήπ‘’π“ˆπ“Žπ“ƒπ’Έβœ© said:

proof its not safe kid

16 of 67 isnt risky when otc has 34 or 37 LOL

U didnt proof its a virus so stfu u just gay

btw otc is a dll not an exeΒ 

Just now, Basti73 said:

that's why i said you shold proof that it's not a virusΒ 

i proove that this is not a virus by the virustotal link.

a good antivirus like MalwareBytes or Kaspersky won't detect it. Only shits antivirus detect it. even avast anti virus says its clean

Just now, βœ©π’Ήπ‘’π“ˆπ“Žπ“ƒπ’Έβœ© said:

i proove that this is not a virus by the virustotal link.

a good antivirus like MalwareBytes or Kaspersky won't detect it. Only shits antivirus detect it. even avast anti virus says its clean

avast acctualy says it isΒ 

9 minutes ago, βœ©π’Ήπ‘’π“ˆπ“Žπ“ƒπ’Έβœ© said:

EVERY FKIN PAID CHEAT IS A LOADER (.EXE) THIS IS A PRIVATE CHEAT RN, AND ONLY LUCKY'S MEMBERS ARE INVITED. IF U EVERY HAD A PAID CHEAT, U WILL NOTICE THAT ITS A .EXE FILE AND WHEN U OPEN IT U LOG IN WITH UR ACC AND LOAD THE CHEAT INTO CSGO.

AND WINDOWS DEFENDER ITS A TRASH ANTI-VIRUS, IT WILL BLOCK EVEN FIVEM FROM RUNNINGΒ 

UR JUST TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND HOW A CHEAT WORKS

hmm are you sure a bout it im hvhing since 2k14 well i do know that paid is a loader but it's paid and you're leaking somthing what is prv so 100% you should get banned that's whyΒ  i say it can be an virus

Edited by Basti73

8 minutes ago, Basti73 said:

hmm are you sure a bout it im hvhing since 2k14 well i do know that paid is a loader but it's paid and you're leaking somthing what is prv so 100% you should get banned that's whyΒ  i say it can be an virus

hvhing since "2k14" and still a nn?