nadoclient invites giveaways

risque

i am lazy to type a lot for nothing so here is the rules 
RULES :
-say good luck bc we are kind people yes ? 
-put your discord in the msg ( or you retard )
-bc i lost all my brain cells during math class idk when it will end maybe when i will remember ( if it takes to long dm me on discord oke 🙂 )
i will set the lock of the topic the hummm 1 week later ?? 

-this color is annoying the more you look at it right ._. 

discord if i take too long : OOF(THÉORIE)#0975

• Like 2

On 9/4/2020 at 11:52 AM, risque said:

i am lazy to type a lot for nothing so here is the rules 
RULES :
-say good luck bc we are kind people yes ? 
-put your discord in the msg ( or you retard )
-bc i lost all my brain cells during math class idk when it will end maybe when i will remember ( if it takes to long dm me on discord oke 🙂 )
i will set the lock of the topic the hummm 1 week later ?? 

-this color is annoying the more you look at it right ._. 

discord if i take too long : OOF(THÉORIE)#0975

Nexo_44169#8534 good luck guys

Edited by Nexo_44169

Hello Risque its so kind of you giving away some NadoClient invites and i want to win. I want to win badly because i always face hackers that have better cheats then me that destroy mine and after they roast me so if i got Nadoclient i would show if it off and not lose again and so i can compare with my friends that also have a paid client that bully me for having a free client . in other words i need Nadoclient badly i know the chances maybe slim but it is what it is.                                                                                                                    I Really want to win the Nadoclient invite giveaway So

my Discord is:          Max2105g#6452

Good Luck every body!

Thanks!

yoooo guys i have a plan like yeah

basically every user normal on the forum  can generate one invite per month ( even if you are new  ) so if you guys are okay we can do smth like the persons who won the giveaway generate their invite , send it to me and we will do another giveaway with 2 invites

breaking system